Become a Patron!

I am having a debate about VAPING

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So me and other guy at work are having a debate, he claims that VAPING has hit its peek and on its way down. I told him him nuts and didn't know what he was talking about. I thinking it's really hot right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think that vaping has not even come close to hitting its peak. As more and more people quit smoking due to health, price of cigarettes, or just a lifestyle choice, ,more and more people are going to understand and get into vaping.

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does your friend smoke?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
vaping is no where close to a peak how ever you want to measure it, this isnt a US thing either its global and i think will be one of the biggest industries in the world within 10 years, similar to cigarettes now but we can also buy cool shit so itll be that much bigger

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hit the nail right on the ol' head there Amanda.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i also accidentally quit @AmandaD bought a pen & vaped it all night. looked at my friend and i was like "i think i just quit cigarettes" lol
That is about how it happened for my mother.
But she was laid up recovering from surgery and I refused to go buy her more smokes, I handed her a set up and told her how to use it. I checked back in with her a few hours later and she was all happy and said the exact same thing.
Fast forward three years later and she is rocking MVPs with a protank set up and gets almost violent when I suggest she try a different tank.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is about how it happened for my mother.
But she was laid up recovering from surgery and I refused to go buy her more smokes, I handed her a set up and told her how to use it. I checked back in with her a few hours later and she was all happy and said the exact same thing.
Fast forward three years later and she is rocking MVPs with a protank set up and gets almost violent when I suggest she try a different tank.
I have a protank on a simple 18650 VV Tube mod from eleaf called the iJust. Its kept on my bedside table. I always vape a while before going to sleep or using laptop in bedroom. Protank does the job for that

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a protank on a simple 18650 VV Tube mod from eleaf called the iJust. Its kept on my bedside table. I always vape a while before going to sleep or using laptop in bedroom. Protank does the job for that
I have had to mod her protank on the sly.
First was the aero base.
Bored out the aero base.
parallel coil in the atty.

Next will be just breaking down and picking her up a aerotank.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping or anything will never hit it's peak until businesses and makers stop making business

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It may or may not have peaked, but I don't think I would open a vape shop in my area ..... It's pretty saturated where I am....... Not to mention juice makers are a dime a dozen and many are selling at an incredible discount for reasons that we can all guess the answer to .

I do think vaping has experienced its largest boom growth to date, but will continue to grow at a steady rate

Two cents....

vapopat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In Quebec,Canada where I live vaping was almost inexistant 12 month ago the boom here is unbelievable there must be ten new store every month it ego-style mania the vv/vw and dripping vaper are still rare I went to a b/m with my dreadnut and they had no 26650 battery I ask for 18490 aw imr for my provari they only had efest so for here the boom is farrr from over not to says that it was the first time they saw a 26 mod ....

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think vaping has peaked at all but to me, the focus seems to have changed. I've been vaping since 2009 so I have witnessed the incredible growth in the industry from new technology to a gazillion new vape stores.

Nowadays though there seems to be more emphasis on chasing clouds and pushing batteries to their max than anything else. For example, there are a shitload of juice vendors that I can't patronize because they cater specifically to the cloud chasers by ONLY selling all or high vg juice only in strengths 8mg or less. Juice made to make your clouds more dense with little to no kick does nothing for my nicotine jones. I vape 24mg, finally down from 36mg, with a preference for at least 70% pg and every puff is inhaled deeply. Now don't get me wrong because I have chased a cloud or 10 in my day, but those cloud chases are simply for show because they don't satisfy my craving. They do look sick though. :D

Overall imho, vaping is here to stay and is just hitting its stride which is why big tobacco is trying to get in on it. My .02.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think vaping has peaked at all but to me, the focus seems to have changed. I've been vaping since 2009 so I have witnessed the incredible growth in the industry from new technology to a gazillion new vape stores.

Nowadays though there seems to be more emphasis on chasing clouds and pushing batteries to their max than anything else. For example, there are a shitload of juice vendors that I can't patronize because they cater specifically to the cloud chasers by ONLY selling all or high vg juice only in strengths 8mg or less. Juice made to make your clouds more dense with little to no kick does nothing for my nicotine jones. I vape 24mg, finally down from 36mg, with a preference for at least 70% pg and every puff is inhaled deeply. Now don't get me wrong because I have chased a cloud or 10 in my day, but those cloud chases are simply for show because they don't satisfy my craving. They do look sick though. :D

Overall imho, vaping is here to stay and is just hitting its stride which is why big tobacco is trying to get in on it. My .02.
Kream what kind if juice do you use.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i also accidentally quit @AmandaD bought a pen & vaped it all night. looked at my friend and i was like "i think i just quit cigarettes" lol
Not to butt in but... I was smoking and vaping for about a month before I figured out I hadn't bought a pack for about 10 days. Guest that's when I musta quit

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Even 1 of the Tobacco Companies e-cig line is refillable now and they have juice-still a proprietary battery connection

Nu2Mods

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As commonplace as vaping is to us, there are literally thousands of people that have never heard of vaping. Just in my small town, I've run across many people that see me vaping, ask me what I'm doing and when I mention it to them, they've never heard of it. Now, a handful of people have heard of electronic cigs like the Blu, but anything beyond that is unknown. This in itself tells me that vaping is nowhere in its peak...too many people still don't know about it.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kream what kind if juice do you use.

Hey Chris. Flavor wise, I probably vape about 70% tobacco flavors and about 30% other (fruit, dessert, drinks, etc). Also, I probably vape vendor juice and DIY juice.on about a 50/50 ratio. Generally throat hit is more important to me than visible vapor/clouds. I probably vape about 2mls or less a day.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Chris. Flavor wise, I probably vape about 70% tobacco flavors and about 30% other (fruit, dessert, drinks, etc). Also, I probably vape vendor juice and DIY juice.on about a 50/50 ratio. Generally throat hit is more important to me than visible vapor/clouds. I probably vape about 2mls or less a day.

What vendor juice do you use for tobacco. I like stright tobacco.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A few of my favorites (not in any particular order) are the Vapor Chef's VC Tobacco #13, Backwoods Brew Exotic 555, NLV Renegade, Dekang DK Tab (I always keep at least 50mls of this), Dekang or Hangsen's Flue Cured, Velvet Cloud Vapor's Bluebeard, Halo's Freedom and Mad Vapes French Vanilla Tobacco.

When you say straight tobacco, does that mean you just vape tobacco flavors maybe sometimes infused with another flavor like vanilla or just straight tobacco flavors with no other flavors added?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhh people
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Attachments

• FB_20140825_20_53_39_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20140825_20_53_39_Saved_Picture.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 10

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A few of my favorites (not in any particular order) are the Vapor Chef's VC Tobacco #13, Backwoods Brew Exotic 555, NLV Renegade, Dekang DK Tab (I always keep at least 50mls of this), Dekang or Hangsen's Flue Cured, Velvet Cloud Vapor's Bluebeard, Halo's Freedom and Mad Vapes French Vanilla Tobacco.

When you say straight tobacco, does that mean you just vape tobacco flavors maybe sometimes infused with another flavor like vanilla or just straight tobacco flavors with no other flavors added?
Sorry my bad Meaning no flavoring like cherry vanilla caramel.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So my co work just said to me that he heard on the news that nicotine poisoning is in he rise I the ecig Community.
I haven't heard of anything like this.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So my co work just said to me that he heard on the news that nicotine poisoning is in he rise I the ecig Community.
I haven't heard of anything like this.

I know a dude it happened to. I heard the whole story from him and people who were there. Basically he was just chainvaping like crazy at a vape shop hanging out, and not paying attention. Wound up in the ER on Xmas eve. Now he vapes 0 nic. :)
And that's the only instance I've personally heard.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
O ok. IDK like I said I haven't read or heard anything like that in last couple days. I just said it heard on the news. Who knows.

VU Sponsors