Become a Patron!

HYT - Nicotine Alternative Agent

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, Friends in VU! Ryan here again, your rep from HILIQ! I am more than happy and excited to introduce to you here our New Nicotine Innovation: HYT!

ojUPZl0.png

It is our NAA or Nicotine Alternative Agent, a revolutionary solution designed to achieve the same purpose as nicotine, but without nicotine. It usually comes from the same source as synthetic nicotine - chemically synthesized in a lab, rather than extracted from tobacco. The only difference is that it is completely Nicotine-Free.

You heard it right, friends! HYT mimics the taste and feel of nicotine without any of the harmful components found in Traditional Tobacco Nicotine. Tested Negative for nicotine so it can be ordered, and shipped without a problem.

The mixing ratio is cut almost 50% less compared to traditional nicotine too! So make sure to follow our mixing guide here:

sUoZb5L.png

Currently, this is available in Australia, as Australia is facing Prescription methods with Nicotine sales. Since it is tested negative for Nicotine, there's no need to have a prescription to Order.

We'd like to get your opinions about this product and would like to send samples to the first 8 members who are willing to try this product in exchange for a review.

Kindly comment here and DM me if you are interested!

Cheers!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hello, Friends in VU! Ryan here again, your rep from HILIQ! I am more than happy and excited to introduce to you here our New Nicotine Innovation: HYT!

ojUPZl0.png

It is our NAA or Nicotine Alternative Agent, a revolutionary solution designed to achieve the same purpose as nicotine, but without nicotine. It usually comes from the same source as synthetic nicotine - chemically synthesized in a lab, rather than extracted from tobacco. The only difference is that it is completely Nicotine-Free.

You heard it right, friends! HYT mimics the taste and feel of nicotine without any of the harmful components found in Traditional Tobacco Nicotine. Tested Negative for nicotine so it can be ordered, and shipped without a problem.

The mixing ratio is cut almost 50% less compared to traditional nicotine too! So make sure to follow our mixing guide here:

sUoZb5L.png

Currently, this is available in Australia, as Australia is facing Prescription methods with Nicotine sales. Since it is tested negative for Nicotine, there's no need to have a prescription to Order.

We'd like to get your opinions about this product and would like to send samples to the first 8 members who are willing to try this product in exchange for a review.

Cheers!

I have one quick question:

How addictive is NAA or Nicotine Alternative Agent compared to regular freebase nicotine?

1) More addictive.
2) Less addictive.
3) About the same level of addictiveness.
4) We don't know.

Thank you. :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one quick question:

How addictive is NAA or Nicotine Alternative Agent compared to regular freebase nicotine?

1) More addictive.
2) Less addictive.
3) About the same level of addictiveness.
4) We don't know.

Thank you. :)
Synthetic nicotine still has nicotine so it is about the same level of addictiveness with regular freebase nicotine. On the other hand, although HYT is made in the same way as Synthetic, HYT is nicotine free, thus it is less addictive than regular freebase.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Other then supposedly a great flavor, why would i add this to my liquid when i could just vape without nicotine?

What is NAA exactly?

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Other then supposedly a great flavor, why would i add this to my liquid when i could just vape without nicotine?

What is NAA exactly?
You can vape without nicotine and feel and taste nothing like nicotine
or
You can vape without nicotine and feel and taste like it is nicotine.
HYT provides you with the latter.

You use HYT for some of the following reasons:
lowering your nicotine intake, not getting prescriptions for using nicotine (Australian customers) not getting taxed on nicotine.

NAA is just made out of Alkaloid Derivatives. Nicotine is an Alkaloid.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Does it satisfy nicotine cravings? If so, how so? How does it trick the brain?

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does come from the same family of alkaloids just treated differently. Like synthetic, it is made in the lab the only difference is that synthetic is with nicotine and HYT has no nicotine in them.
Based on our trials, it does satisfy nicotine cravings and gives the same effect just like regular nicotine. Hopefully you can try it. :)
Does it satisfy nicotine cravings? If so, how so? How does it trick the brain?

ojUPZl0.png

sUoZb5L.png

Cheers!
If it is still available I would like to receive a free sample for a review
Cheers
T

VU Sponsors