Become a Patron!

Huge hit

so I just Purchased a suorin air and a bottle of juice that’s 5.0% nic salts

It his extremely hard in the throat, and I was Wondering if after time you get used to it or if it’s just really strong

I can Take in the vapor but if I try To inhale air again while retaining the vapor then my throat burns and I cough

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's probably the amount of nicotine. That's one of the main causes for throat Hit. Maybe drop it down to a 35mg or 20mg to get you statted. I have a 12mg in my sourin air.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so I just Purchased a suorin air and a bottle of juice that’s 5.0% nic salts

It his extremely hard in the throat, and I was Wondering if after time you get used to it or if it’s just really strong

I can Take in the vapor but if I try To inhale air again while retaining the vapor then my throat burns and I cough
That's pretty much "High Test" juice yur vaping, I use 25mg in a pod, it's nice and smooth....could be the brand tho.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find the 25 or 30 mg nic salts to be too strong in the Sourin Air. I've determined that the salts don't work for me.
I like the throat Hit. I used 12mg in the sourin air. Also the new Breeze2. But use 9mg nic salt in the billet box and get more satisfaction from the pod

VU Sponsors