Become a Patron!

HSMOK.com site review.

itsKeith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The site – HSMOK.com

(I will review products in a seperate thread)

My first impressions:

Overall the site is easy to use and pleasing to the eyes. Any information given was clear and easily accessed. Warnings are clearly displayed for nicotine and nicotine amounts are easily chosen. The Home Screen has a nice rotation of sales and promotional pictures and sale items, some general quit smoking links, and a few popular items/flavors. At the bottom of the screen was a Message/Live Chat link which contacts HSMOK.com directly (via zopim.com chat/messaging services). I was pleased with the overall feel of the site with my first pass through it.

Below will be what I found with some poking around and my thoughts on what I have seen.

The Menus are simple and easy to use, consisting of:

E-Cig – only one cigg-a-like product available at this time. I was slightly disappointed to not see a few box/tube/pen mods and tanks available, but the site is young and hopefully will grow with more hardware options.

E-Liquids – this menu breaks down to the normal options (i.e. Fruit/Tobacco/etc…)and is easy to navigate and understand.

HSMOK DIY – this menu breaks down nicely into Nicotine/Flavor Concentrates/Base Liquids and is also easy to use. I like the way its laid out so that you could easily get everything you need to mix your own juice quickly.

Quit Smoking – is a generic area with the normal links to the health benefits of quitting cigarettes, the dangers of smoking, and some supportive content. I would have liked to see a dedicated link to CASAA.org in this section but did not see one prominently displayed.

Pure Nicotine – this section is geared towards vendors and extreme enthusiasts interested in buying 99.9% (990+ mg/ml) pure nicotine. I like the fact that there is a nice big warning before proceeding that this strengrh of nicotine is dangerous and not for the normal vaper.

About Company – this area is just basically copies of their chemical and FDA certifications. I would like to have seen more with this, like a story of the company and its owners and maybe some pictures of the facilities within.

Pricing and Shipping:

Prices are amazingly low and varies slightly depending on your nicotine level. A 10ml bottle of Mango flavored juice is $1.40 with no nicotine but goes up by $0.30 for every 6mg/ml nicotine you add (6mg is +$0.30, 12mg is +$0.60, 18mg is +$0.90, 24mg is +$1.20)

Shipping has 2 options. DHL for $17.55 and FedEx for $21.50. These are high because they are shipping from the other side of the world from me. It may be lower shipping to different countries but the high shipping is quickly offset if you order a few different juices, making this site very inexpensive in larger quantities. My order took 2 days to arrive via DHL (lightning fast).

Final Thoughts (Pros and Cons):

Pros – The site has a plethora of flavors regardless of whether you want to mix your own juice or order premade juices. The site overall is clear and easy to use and paying is simple and quick. They shipped out quickly and product was delivered exactly as described. Prices are very, very inexpensive. Easy to contact.

Cons – It is a newer site with lower awareness. Not a lot of options in the hardware department. Shipping costs are higher than expected.

These are all my personal opinions and experiences and should all be taken with a grain of salt. If your experiences vary then let us know here so we can get a balanced view. Have a great day!

Last edited:
Dear friends
Your understanding is very thorough, after a year of efforts, we continue to change their business methods. On the freight, we have the vast majority of products are free shipping. And DHL is used. 3 days to reach most of the European countries. recently. We are prepared to carry out some promotional activities in this forum. And coupons worth 10-15 $. For we can get more high-quality products and speed. Thank you

I ordered 150ml pure nicotine in Glass bottle and received 3 plastic bottles with 50ml. Now I have customs problem because invoice doesnt match the shippment.

VU Sponsors