Become a Patron!

HSMOK.com juice review: Pineapple.

itsKeith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The following will be a review on 1 of the 5 flavors that I recieved from HSMOK.com. I will have other posts for the remaining flavors.

These juices were sent to me free of charge by HSMOK.com for the purpose of this review. I was not paid or coerced to say anything biased about these items. The following is my thoughts and opinions and yours may be different. All flavors were tested on a Velocity RDA with a single 22g spaced kanthol coil at .45 ohms being fired at 60-80 watts (it produced great flavor and is extremely easy to clean and rewick).

Pineapple: http://www.hsmok.com/diy-e-liq…..-10ml.html

Seller's description – If you like fruit flavor, pineapple is a good choice too. After taste, you will feel like you are tripping in another beautiful country. Have a try, you will get one more choice.

Price on HSMOK.com – $1.70 for 10ml
Nicotine – 6mg
VG/PG Ratio – The VG/PG is 30/70.
Color – Clear
Smell – Smells like a fresh cut pineapple. Has a sweet and strong aroma to the point I can smell the acidity of the pineapple. It smells delicious.
Flavor – Wow that tasted tropical! Tastes just like pineapple, slightly acidic and very sweet. Has a nice tangy feel to it that makes my mouth water for more.
Vapor Production – Not a cloud chasers juice. It produced a satisfactory amount of rich vapor for having a lower amount of VG.
Throat Hit – Light to medium.

Pros – Extremely cost effective, quality glass bottle with dripper, shipped quickly and safely, creation date marked on bottle, amazing flavor.
Cons – Low VG (not really a con unless you are looking for thicker clouds).

In Conclusion: Try it.

I am a fan of acidic flavors like pineapple and lemon so this was a no brainer for me. The flavor was strong but not overpowering and had a nice tangy feel that left my mouth watering for more. This single flavor has nice depth and fullness, it mixes very well with many of my fruit blends, and I would recommend it to anyone else that has similar tastes. Like many acidic fruit flavors, be careful when using polycarbonate or plastic tanks because it may degrade or crack. I would suggest only using this flavor in a glass/pyrex tank.

A Side note on pricing for HSMOK.com:

When I reviewed HSMOK.com the website I learned that shipping would be $17.55 for me. This price did not change when I added more and more juices to my cart. Therefore the overall cost per item goes down dramatically when you order several flavors. Ordering 5 flavors at 10ml each is $7.70 which is an amazing price, but after adding shipping (17.55 + 7.70) is $25.25. This breaks down to $5.05 per 10ml bottle ($0.51 per ml), still an amazing price! Unfortunately if you only order one 10ml bottle you are paying (1.40 + 17.55) $18.95. My suggestion would be to order several flavors and enjoy the great pricing. It has recently been brought to my attention that if your order is over $50, shipping is free (for a limited time).

If you plan on ordering juice, use code "Keith_product_usa" to let them know I sent you!

These are all my personal opinions and experiences and should all be taken with a grain of salt. If your experiences vary then let us know here so we can get a balanced view. Have a great day!

Attachments

• 20150710_175209.jpg
    20150710_175209.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 1

VU Sponsors