Become a Patron!

HQD Cuvie Slick

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-09 at 2.59.05 PM.jpeg

Hey everyone, I recently found a cool vape device, slick design. I am looking for information on where I can find this device in Toronto. If anyone knows of a reliable store or supplier in the area that carries this product, I would greatly appreciate your recommendations. Any additional details about the device, such as specific features, would also be helpful. Thank You in advance for your assistance.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'm going to go out on a limb here.
Is it possible that you could just ask the vape company who's IP address that you used to create this account?

1686607011258.png
You said Canada, correct?
1686607122500.png
You could maybe ask one of these "in-house sales reps" that are literally located at the place you posted this from?

I'm not the smartest guy in the world, and I don't claim to be. but If I were you I would just hold the vape up and ask very loudly "Where can I find this device in Toronto?" next time you are at the same IP address as your account, and posts.

I'm going to go out on a limb here.
Is it possible that you could just ask the vape company who's IP address that you used to create this account?

View attachment 205396
You said Canada, correct?
View attachment 205397
You could maybe ask one of these "in-house sales reps" that are literally located at the place you posted this from?

I'm not the smartest guy in the world, and I don't claim to be. but If I were you I would just hold the vape up and ask very loudly "Where can I find this device in Toronto?" next time you are at the same IP address as your account, and posts.

I like your reply!!!

VU Sponsors