Become a Patron!

Howl at the moon

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh bloody hell woman, I said this too beautiful, sexy, mysterious, funny, smart,

Work with me here

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh bloody hell woman, I said this too beautiful, sexy, mysterious, funny, smart,

Work with me here
Red's the magnet. She's got the magnetism. I'm just a pup.

Whoops...I meant kelli. Kelli's the magnet.

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So how about I lost my painting contract with econo suites because illegals said they'd do it cheaper

Tapatalk: Samsung Note III

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sucks. Corps are usually restricted by company police to require licence and insurance proof from all subs. Most budget subs have neither.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Today's gripe. Well, it's one of them anyway.

For the last 2 years my company has been on a "streamline and boost productivity" kick. They've made a fuck ton of "improvements". Not a single one I can think of has done anything but slow us actual worker types down. They complain about productivity. They have graphs and charts for everything. They have goals and quotas for us that keep increasing. Why can't they understand that I'd get more done if they left me the fuck alone?
I think the ties all the upper management suit types wear cut off circulation to the brain.

How did I miss this thread? :confused:
@Ace did I write this post or do we work at the same place?
Only thing you left out was we are to do more with less people to do it.

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sucks. Corps are usually restricted by company police to require licence and insurance proof from all subs. Most budget subs have neither.
Yeah it really does. The guy that owned the company was a citizen of course, but all his workers? Nahhh. They took the whole damn hotel. Drywall, tile, carpet, and my painting.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When i had my company ( locksmith) I would occasionally lose a customer to underbidding. More often than not they came back to me in less than a year and paid me tofix all the fuckups the cheap guy did.
Just smile and do good work man. It's how you survive.

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When i had my company ( locksmith) I would occasionally lose a customer to underbidding. More often than not they came back to me in less than a year and paid me tofix all the fuckups the cheap guy did.
Just smile and do good work man. It's how you survive.
I got all time in the world to smile now

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to complain about my own complaints thread not sending me notifications. Bah!

The last couple of days has been a huge collection of "OH FUCK YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME " & "Hey! Cool. You just made my day"
brain feeling like ping pong ball.

@kelli more like bait. The bait may possibly be poisonous :p (At least aaccording to you)but definitely not repellent.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm. Need to remember to bitch about something tomorrow. Too tired right now. cant muster up any emotion.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well guess i get to wear the dumbass hat tonight. i was building my kayfun and something kept shorting out on my hana (my favorite all day mod). to make a long story short i fried something in my damn chip so now its a check atomizer mod. it was my fault too for not working out the short on my ohm meter. fuck me

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn Helicopter waking me up a hour early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
90966-Slap-An-Idiot-Thursday.jpg

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought I was the only one that only saw stupid all day...well just in case... fuck you, yeah you, I don't care, you're a fucking idiot. Hmmm...somehow I feel better..I have to go sit in the dark now........

Reactions: Ace

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought I was the only one that only saw stupid all day...well just in case... fuck you, yeah you, I don't care, you're a fucking idiot. Hmmm...somehow I feel better..I have to go sit in the dark now........
That is most days... Thurs night was less of it and less tolerant of it.. Combat Shopping at winco... think walcritters in a warehouse type grocery store... after I dealt with walcritters at chinmart.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Being stuck working next to the most arrogant mouthy 17 yr old all weekend. My highlight was today when he said he doesnt like me because my comebacks were to fast and witty for him. wtf lil boy go home and whine to your mommy.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol at stupid little bags of dumbass. I dont like you lady cause you're smarter and funnier than me. If he's lucky, very lucky, when he grows up he'll realize that just makes em hotter.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Being stuck working next to the most arrogant mouthy 17 yr old all weekend. My highlight was today when he said he doesnt like me because my comebacks were to fast and witty for him. wtf lil boy go home and whine to your mommy.
WTF?!?!
Was he a sissy beta male acting tough or just a hebitch?
Was this dude just chemically neutered or just touched?

I would have loved to shaken the dog shit out of him until he got a clue or his balls dropped.... At 17 I was stalking older women, a boys gotta get learnt right...Thank you Mrs. Robinson....Just saying.

I will say this I am an unabashed lover of the older female variety.. no training wheels to knock off, if you are selective no baggage and more importantly no husband looking to kill you for messing with a wife.
I admit I am pig I oink, but then again I am no spring chicken looking down the barrel of 40...(where the hell did that time go? I was eighteen yesterday and doing things that would make a whore blush).. I am not a saint and if that halo is present on me it is held in place by horns...

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Replace the god damned toilet paper roll if you use the last of it fucker!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to have to show that to the wife, who leaves 2 sheets on the roll! Its just not guys who do that....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going to have to show that to the wife, who leaves 2 sheets on the roll! Its just not guys who do that....
Nope... the roller is absent from this local... where it is placed I cannot twist to get it... it is kept on the counter next to the seat of glory.

VU Sponsors