How to Shark Bend and Shark Split | Vape Tricks

Discussion in '"How To" - General Tutorials not found in main ca' started by Tristan_Vapes, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Tristan_Vapes

Tristan_Vapes New Member

Blog Posts:
    How to Shark Bend and Shark Split Video
    Whats up tricksters, Tristan_Vapes here! In this video you’re going to learn how to shark bend and shark split. This trick will take a lot of practice to nail, but with these tips, hopefully you will have it down in no time! This trick took me a looooooonnnnggg time to learn and this video is filled with everything i know.

First off i feel like knowing how to shark bend will really help you with shark splits.

For Shark bends this is how it goes.
    Cough an O out
    You can either push it or follow it
    Then you inhale on one side of the O and it will sing in that direction
    The bigger your O the harder the inhale, the smaller your O the lighter your inhale.
    Just practice and play around with it, you will get it in no time.

Okay for the shark split!
    Blow and push a medium size O (If you blow a big one, it is possible to split, but a lot harder. If its a small O, you will most likely inhale it in)
    Its just like the shark bend.
    The inhale is really important, think about it like sucking a straw and as you travel around the O amp up the inhale and when you reach the end point. Stop the exhale by opening your mouth. (example) You want to start around 10 o’clock on the O and end at about 2’oclock. So start your inhale and pull it over to the side and if you did it right then blam!

2. hellcatrydr

hellcatrydr Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
  3. Tristan_Vapes

Tristan_Vapes New Member

Blog Posts:
    That picture looks rad as hell!

hellcatrydr likes this.