Become a Patron!

How to make the pulse have flavor

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Someone told me their Pulse rda didnt give much flavor. This is what I found. U cant do this with sqonking cause the coils have to lie to low. But if u drip and u raise ur coils above the airflow holes u get plenty of flavor if the air goes under the coils. I wasnt getting much flavor till I raised my coils up. Same thing I do with the Cosmonaut. I put my coils above the air slots. It makes a world of difference. Just trying to help someone out.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I didnt know that. I guess u can still sqonk with it then. I thought it was better to have low coils for sqonking but I dont sqonk so Im sure Im wrong.

So by your own comments this entire post is about absolutely nothing. Awesome work.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
So by your own comments this entire post is about absolutely nothing. Awesome work.
It helped someone if they werent getting flavor from their pulse. I just told u how to get flavor. That isnt pointless. Its helpfull.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
It helped someone if they werent getting flavor from their pulse. I just told u how to get flavor. That isnt pointless. Its helpfull.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Helpful is reading the already available information. The Pulse has been scientifically deconstructed at this point and it is unlikely there will be anymore revelations because you started a thread like this. In fact one could argue it is unhelpful because people have to wade through garbage posts like this to actually get to the information out there.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
That rda is designed for squonking. It was the included RDA in a squonk mod kit.

You say you don't like squonking, but I don't think you even tried it.
I tried sqonking when it first came out and wasnt very popular. My wife had a sqonk box and it made a mess. But there r a lot of good sqonkers out sonce then so Im sure its gotten better since then. I change flavors to much to sqonk. I use different flavors all day.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Helpful is reading the already available information. The Pulse has been scientifically deconstructed at this point and it is unlikely there will be anymore revelations because you started a thread like this. In fact one could argue it is unhelpful because people have to wade through garbage posts like this to actualI have a feeling ur a young kily get to the information out there.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Helpful is reading the already available information. The Pulse has been scientifically deconstructed at this point and it is unlikely there will be anymore revelations because you started a thread like this. In fact one could argue it is unhelpful because people have to wade through garbage posts like this to actually get to the information out there.
I havnt seen any posts on getting flavor from the Pulse.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried sqonking when it first came out and wasnt very popular. My wife had a sqonk box and it made a mess. But there r a lot of good sqonkers out sonce then so Im sure its gotten better since then. I change flavors to much to sqonk. I use different flavors all day.
What was this squonk mod? And squonking has been around for quite some time, around 2009 or so, so I don't think you could have been vaping that long and still be this awkward with it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
8A05C17F-7C34-4F71-B6BF-05F88DBE3FB8.jpeg
Thank u. Yhere r only 2 on this whole forum that give me a hard time. They nitpick everything I post. I was just trying to help someone that owns the pulse. I wish they wud just not respond to me. I wish it was more like fb and u can block people.
You can put people on ignore. Click the name and the ignore button is on the profile preview.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've tried to understand your pure hatred for squonking on ECF, and you would never answer. Doesn't surprise me that you would avoid my questions here too. Im not trying to change your mind or make you like anything either, I just legitimately wanted to know why you always talk down at squonking like it is something evil or substandard.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I've tried to understand your pure hatred for squonking on ECF, and you would never answer. Doesn't surprise me that you would avoid my questions here too. Im not trying to change your mind or make you like anything either, I just legitimately wanted to know why you always talk down at squonking like it is something evil or substandard.
I had a bad experience with sqonking when it first started. But rdas r better made now for sqonking. I dont like it cause ur stuck with one flavor. I use several flavors in a day.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had a bad experience with sqonking when it first started. But rdas r better made now for sqonking. I dont like it cause ur stuck with one flavor. I use several flavors in a day.
I still have a super hard time believing you were vaping when squonking started almost 10 years ago since you have so little knowledge of how this stuff works, but whatever. To each their own. By the way, I use multiple flavors through a single squonk mod every single day.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I still have a super hard time believing you were vaping when squonking started almost 10 years ago since you have so little knowledge of how this stuff works, but whatever. To each their own. By the way, I use multiple flavors through a single squonk mod every single day.
I tried my wifes 6 years ago but I wasnt a serious vapor then. I just rather drip. My wife drips, I drip, her kids drip, we all just like dripping.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I tried my wifes 6 years ago but I wasnt a serious vapor then. I just rather drip. My wife drips, I drip, her kids drip, we all just like dripping.
Besides if I get a double stack mech I cant drip anyway.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Besides if I get a double stack mech I cant drip anyway.
Umm, yes you could... But I personally would not advise you get a double stack mech. You had a hard enough time with your hexohm, and with your stubbornness with only using your same .3 ohm nichrome claptons, you would be better off sticking to your paranormal.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Umm, yes you could... But I personally would not advise you get a double stack mech. You had a hard enough time with your hexohm, and with your stubbornness with only using your same .3 ohm nichrome claptons, you would be better off sticking to your paranormal.
I use a .43. I said Ive never built beloe a .3. How can u sqonk with a double mech?

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use a .43. I said Ive never built beloe a .3. How can u sqonk with a double mech?
You didn't say squonk, you said drip.

And I forgot that you now add an extra wrap to get higher ohms. But still yet, if your going to build for a mech you have to know what your doing, and you have already admited that you don't understand even though many many people tried to hold your hand and teach you.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
You didn't say squonk, you said drip.

And I forgot that you now add an extra wrap to get higher ohms. But still yet, if your going to build for a mech you have to know what your doing, and you have already admited that you don't understand even though many many people tried to hold your hand and teach you.
A .43 or higher wud work fine on a double stack. I have a friend that ohms between 4 and 5 and it works fine for him.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A .43 or higher wud work fine on a double stack. I have a friend that ohms between 4 and 5 and it works fine for him.
I didn't say it would or wouldnt. All I said is that your unwillingness to use a different coil doesn't work well in the mech world.

And if you want to squonk a mech tube you can. download (5).jpeg

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Never seen that before. But if u find a build u love and it works on ur mech why cant u keep using it?
I probably will stick to the Paranormal. Its just as much vapor as a double mech. And I can control the wattage.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I probably will stick to the Paranormal. Its just as much vapor as a double mech. And I can control the wattage.
I didnt have trouble with my Hex Ohm. My Hex Ohm had a problem with my build and I refused to change it so I bought the Paranormal and fixed the problem.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Thank u. Yhere r only 2 on this whole forum that give me a hard time. They nitpick everything I post. I was just trying to help someone that owns the pulse. I wish they wud just not respond to me. I wish it was more like fb and u can block people.

How can you help anyone when you don't know what you're doing and can't even help yourself you lying troll?

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
In order to be helpful, you need to know what the F*** you're talking about. You obviously don't. You are in absolutely not position to help anyone. If someone asks for your for help, tell them to come here. That's about the only solid advice you are qualified to give anyone.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow. He is an idiot though.

I use the 510 drip tip adapter and a 510 tip and my pulse24 gives fantastic flavor.

Rex EvErything

Member For 1 Year
I tried sqonking when it first came out and wasnt very popular. My wife had a sqonk box and it made a mess. But there r a lot of good sqonkers out sonce then so Im sure its gotten better since then. I change flavors to much to sqonk. I use different flavors all day.[/

VU Sponsors