Become a Patron!

How to get more vapour out of a pen vape?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly you don't.
Plastic + narrow air flow + limited power = pen style.
If you want clouds you need a mod + rda or rta and more powa.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If it's got an ego connection and is at least 1000mah with vv (twist), then you can use a Kanger genitank mini with a 1ohm coil head. That's about it.

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I'd get a mech with an atlantis or a good RDA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterofNone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Opening up your airflow generally helps... Are you using cartos or a clearo?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Good question,

But looking at your several contributions to the forum, I feel you need an answer befitting your postings.

If you desire a maximum amount of vapor from a coilless device that is attached to a vape pen of unknown origin, you might want to try this.

Fill your atomizer with 100% VG.

Make sure you vape pen is fully charged (or even overcharged in your case).

Put the whole thing in a ZipLoc bag full of VG.

Then put that in a pan of gasoline in front of your local fire station.

Then go inside and ask one of the firemen for a match.

Run back outside and set the whole thing on fire.

And I can almost guarantee you that you will get as much vapor as you could possibly hope for.

As well as the help you so very much need!

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd just spend the money on some Sony VTC4's (RTD Vapor is a good place to look) an arachnid or king V2 and an atlantis tank. Depending on your MOD, some of the thinner "pens" can only do so much.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
An ego style pen battery is really limited to 1.5ohm coils.

My suggestion is to use a 1.5 ohm coil as this will create the highest amount of wattage you can get from you pen battery which should put you in an 8 to 9 watt range.

As mentioned you can also use a higber vg based juice...but depending on what tank you are using the wick may not soak up fast enough and may give you dry hits.

If you are skilled enough i recommend using an organic cotton wick to replace the silica wick most basic tanks use from the factories.

Also as mentioned, tanks have breather holes in them...enlarging those holes will help create more vapor as well but if you like a tight mouth to lung hit you may not like it.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want a decent vape get a decent mod and atty.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here we go again. People recommending someone using a pen style vaporizer jump right into a mech. :rolleyes:

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you figure out how to vape without a wick?

I seen that thread but didn't open it.

Broke on a budget I can relate C.C. so don't take this the wrong way.

You sound like an employee of mine (a small 3 man operation out of my home)

Anyway he buys cars (3 now) for 600 (or less) bucks then comes to me and wants me to let him have access to my shop and watch over him to help him make his car all new again. I am not a mechanic and don't want any part of it unless I have to. And he has no idea how to do anything but strip and break bolts.

I use to let him do this when my moods were right and I wasn't busy, I like the kid and we kinda made fun out of it.

Anyway, he wants to fix every little click, clack, blemish and flaw but not go to the auto part stores, ever! No money out of his pocket. He wants a car to run and look as good as a new car but not spend money and I end up making a day out of fixing his striped and broken bolts.

I finally put a stop to it and give him the number of my great mechanic with prices right at half of what a full shop charges but he's borrows enough tools from others to sprip and break bolts in his driveway now days.

Then we swing by and pick him up when it's time to go to work because he doesn't want to or can't spend the money that needs to be spent to get what he wants.

[URL=http://s691.photobucket.com/user/Raymond65/media/Fun%20pics/sick_and_tired_green_guy.jpg.html] [/URL]

T

Taver13

as much as i would love this thread to die, i have to put in my aggrivated two cents here. looking at the OP's other posts on the forum, he i just here to make obsurd comments and questions. Im thinking he is an ECF troll just looking to stir shit up. I appreciate anyone giving legit responses to his question, but seriously? he is saying things that are so left field that even the most beginner of vaping wouldnt ask. so please, dont give this doucherocket the time of day anymore.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
as much as i would love this thread to die, i have to put in my aggrivated two cents here. looking at the OP's other posts on the forum, he i just here to make obsurd comments and questions. Im thinking he is an ECF troll just looking to stir shit up. I appreciate anyone giving legit responses to his question, but seriously? he is saying things that are so left field that even the most beginner of vaping wouldnt ask. so please, dont give this doucherocket the time of day anymore.

Right On! It's to nice of a day (here at least) for a computer anyway! Peace Bitches!

[URL=http://s691.photobucket.com/user/Raymond65/media/Fun%20pics/SYLVESTERJR300DPI.jpg.html] [/URL]

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This guys a troll. Look at his other threads. Let this thread die please.

I realized that when I noticed his user name. Why would someone with the name CloudChaser99 be asking such a dumb questions.

But I still stand on my initial reply because I see so many people trying to throw people straight into a mech right from an ego or similar.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realized that when I noticed his user name. Why would someone with the name CloudChaser99 be asking such a dumb questions.

But I still stand on my initial reply because I see so many people trying to throw people straight into a mech right from an ego or similar.
There also is SO much information here to learn what can be the correct mod for who ever is looking to learn about them. Pointing them in the right direction is VERY good to do, if it's a troll, he will show that he is by his actions alone:):)

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What Mech/RDA setup did you get?

T

Taver13

I've been thinking about getting an Akuma. I just don't like modular tubes. Too much voltage drop.
it was my first, then i got into smpls, and that was it for me, i found the mod i loved, used my two old akumas to torch patina the 18500 and 18350 tubes, and use them that way. i never used them for 18650 again. now, im strictly regulated, i do want to get a smpl again as a backup but i have quite a few regulateds so if my ipv mini craps out i have backups.

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it was my first, then i got into smpls, and that was it for me, i found the mod i loved, used my two old akumas to torch patina the 18500 and 18350 tubes, and use them that way. i never used them for 18650 again. now, im strictly regulated, i do want to get a smpl again as a backup but i have quite a few regulateds so if my ipv mini craps out i have backups.

See, I've used regulated mods before, but there's something I like about unregulated mods.

T

Taver13

See, I've used regulated mods before, but there's something I like about unregulated mods.
same happened to me, i got a sig 100plus a whie back and hated it. traded it for a bunch of mechs. then i got a ipv mini for christmas, and it was a whole different ballgame. it was dc-dc, and i realized that i wasnt building for a regulated, i was originally still in the mech building mindframe. so i started using higher ohm builds with higher gauge wire, and i love it. im getting the same vapes as i would on mechs, even better i dare to say, and never going over 30 watts. its all about the coil build when it come to regulated.

VU Sponsors