Become a Patron!

How many puffs to get buzzed

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yep not deadly unless a lot on you and you leave it a while. And likely only a good bout of nic sick if that happened.
Now the full strength nic is another matter.
Full lab safety procedures required.
Totally agree and would never try to handle full strength 1000mg/ml not equipped for it and don't want it haha. Im even careful with 100 mg/ml though mishaps can occur. 100 mg/ml can be deadly but you have to try hard, like drinking several ml of it. One drop of 100mg/ml is not going to do it, even if you leave a drop on skin, rub it in and absorb it all (disregarding irritation it might cause) you would get about 1/20th to 1/40th of 100 mg/ml for 1 drop. That's a 2 1/2 to 5 mg dose, about a vape session lol.
I got far less nicotine with my little 100 mg/ml spill on my hand (probably 5 to 10 drops worth) by quickly washing it off than I do in a normal vape session. In fact I didn't get enough nic so had to vape right after that lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Normally I try not to vape enough to give myself a buzz, I consider that a major rise in my nicotine levels, so future amounts of nicotine needed to be satisfied will be greater than it was before. I try to only vape just enough so I don't need a cig. I had to scroll down quite a bit, in hopes of finding out that it was actually .6% / 6mg/ml or a 60ml bottle lol, anything over 24mg is insane, anything over 12 in a sub ohm tank is crazy too lol. (I am trying to come down down to 3mg juice)

Compared to weaning down from WTA, lowering nicotine is a piece of cake. I've been down to 3mg for nearly a year... but I'm seriously considering vaping 3.5mg or 4mg on days when I need to be sharp -- lately I find that when I make the grocery list on paydays, I end up forgetting at least 10 things.

But the easiest way to lower nicotine is 1mg at a time. Your body won't even notice.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lately I find that when I make the grocery list on paydays, I end up forgetting at least 10 things.

that has nothing to do with Nicotine :)

I keep a running list on the fridge, best way I have found to minimize senior effects.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Greatest country in the world?
Depends on your definition of greatest.
We are NOT #1 in many key areas.
For instance we DO spend the most per capita on health care, but we do not have the best health as a result.
Education?
Real Increase in working class income?
Many more things we are not number one in.

But good propaganda.
3ECdbgw.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
that has nothing to do with Nicotine :)

I keep a running list on the fridge, best way I have found to minimize senior effects.

Well, I'm only 56, which ain't exactly elderly. It's really just started since our son came back home to live; it's like I'm going in so many directions, I'm far too scattered to give any of 'em sufficient attention. That's why I think a bit more nicotine would be helpful; one of my worst "withdrawal" side effects was that sort of scattering; on my 5th day smoke-free back in 2014, it took me 4 FUCKING HOURS to make breakfast.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I'm only 56, which ain't exactly elderly. It's really just started since our son came back home to live; it's like I'm going in so many directions, I'm far too scattered to give any of 'em sufficient attention. That's why I think a bit more nicotine would be helpful; one of my worst "withdrawal" side effects was that sort of scattering; on my 5th day smoke-free back in 2014, it took me 4 FUCKING HOURS to make breakfast.

Andria
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I want whatever he's vaping, clearly its not nicotine based. Rofl

There's a difference between a buzz, being light headed or feeling dizzy and nauseous. I would say this, if you don't feel the symptoms of being sick or uncomfortable, and just want that stoned like feeling aka buzz/seeing stars, you won't have to increase or decrease nicotine, close the airflow of your tank and take some 6-8 sec drags. Depending on your bodies nicotine sensitivity that could be 2-15 drags. I yet have to understand why ppl wanna do that, since it has nothing to do with the cravings, but whatever you like, not my business really. I would suggest however, giving a 4.5 or 5mg nicotine a chance, vaping a bit more but slower, without restricting airflow etc, you might actually enjoy that more.

VU Sponsors