Become a Patron!

How long you can vape with a bottle of e-juice?

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

E-juice plays an important role in the vaping and it is rigid demand.As you are vaping, e-juice is necessary and the cost of the e-juice is an important proportion of the total cost for vaping.Many vaper want to know how long he can vape with just a bottle of e-juice so as to calculate the cost of vaping.Actually , the consumption of the e-juice will be affected by different factors and the following i will list some for you.Except for the usage of e-juice, do you want to know more about vaping common sense?

1.The meaning of “a bottle”

How long can you vape with a bottle of e-juice, first, i will clarify the meaning of “a bottle”.What we can see from the market is that the capacity of the e-juice can be divided into 10ml,30ml,60ml,120ml and 150ml,which we can normally see are the 10ml and the 30ml.Usually, the vapers will choose the 30ml type.

DESIRE_Desert_RDTA.jpg

2.What factors will influence the consumption of e-juice?

(1)Atomizer:Under the common circumstance, those sapor chaser will consume less e-juice than those vapor chaser,besides, as for the sapor, the consumption of the tank is less than the RBA, the consumption of the RTA is less than the RDA.That is to say, if you are using the sapor type of atomizers, the e-juice will be consumed more by the RBA than the tank.The bigger the vapor is , the more e-juice are needed.

(2)The resistance:Normally ,the lower the resistance is, the more e-juice are needed.For example, under the same voltage, the consumption of the 0.2Ω is bigger than the 0.5Ω.This is because under the same voltage, the lower the resistance is, the higher the coil actual working voltage is, so higher the calorific value is,so as the e-juice consumption.

(3)The vapor:The lower the resistance is, the higher the voltage is, and the bigger the heat , so as the bigger vapor.In other words, if you want to experience the bigger vapor, you have to suffer the more loss of the e-juice.

(4)Frequency of use:That is undoubtedly that if you vape more, you will consume more e-juice.

Encom_Yuri_Tank_1.jpg

3.How long can you vape with a bottle of e-juice?

Normally , take the 30ml as sample, if you are a sapor chaser,most of you will consume 1-2 tanks of e-juice, 3ml a tank, so you can calculate that the 30ml can last 10 days.If you are using the RBA and use the 0.32mm(28Awg) coils with the resistance exceed 1Ω, you will consume 2 tanks, about 5-8ml,so a 30ml bottle can be used for only a week.If you are the vapor chaser using the low resistance RDA or big cloud tank ,you will consume more.As for this type of atomizers, you should use the VG or low nicotine contained e-juice, almost 10ml a day and a bottle of e-juice can be only used for 3 days.Take myself as sample, i used to smoke for 2 box a day and when i step into vaping, i use the kflp atomizer with 1.4Ω coils,15W ,i will consume 3-4 tanks(8-10ml) while gradually i turn to RDA, the daily use of e-juice goes up to 15ml.

That is all ,if you want to know more about e-cigs, you can leave messages for Cacuq ,we will answer you as soon as possible!

VU Sponsors