Become a Patron!

How can I create my own chicken extract?

This question actually goes to any food extract, not just chicken. I am dwelving into the world of DIY vaping juices. I know that one can buy the extracts from online stores, but I want to learn to make my own. I've read about fruit extracts, etc... They are relatively easy to make. However, does anyone know how I would go about creating my own food blend? I know it would be crazy to put a piece of chicken in some PG solution, seal it in a glass bottle, heat it up in water for half and hour and then store it in a cool place for 4 weeks before straining it. I will not rest 'till I have an answer to this :)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
http://www.e-cigs-shops.com/10ml30m...t-chickenroast-chicken-6mg11mg24mg-p-165.html

10ml-30ml-50ml-Hangsen-HS-e-juice-e-liquid-Roast-Chicken-Roast-Chicken-6mg-11mg-24mg-165.jpg
Hangsen makes a roasted chicken eliquid if you have a craving. You'll have to look for stores that sell it.

Making a diy chicken flavoring would be a infectious nightmare.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some kinds of fats (lipids?) and other particles might be very bad to inhale. I know next to nothing on this issue of DIY extracts, but I've heard so many warnings that I'd be extremely cautious about proceeding.

Figured it was safer than soakin' a bird! Lol!
You're prolly right about that, but still... omg. Be careful OP!

Hey, doesn't TFA have chicken & waffles, too?

Last edited by a moderator:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, but never tried it. I just don't think I could vape chicken....:confused:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some kinds of fats (lipids?) and other particles might be very bad to inhale.

Exactly! You don't want to inhale anything that might contain lipid oils ... that includes mineral oils, base oils, animal fats, triglycerides or other fatty acid chains, and non volatile vegetable oils.

I'd suggest the OP work on the fruits first and see how those turn out before delving any further personally.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wondering if this thread was a drive by Troll.

OK, to answer the original question: First, get a chicken.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wondering if this thread was a drive by Troll.

OK, to answer the original question: First, get a chicken.
lol Shouldn't I pluck the chicken first?

I was wondering that too, about the trolling, but then I thought--oh well, even if so, the worst it did was get everybody smiling.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol Shouldn't I pluck the chicken first?
Personally,id start with the egg...
they do and its not half bad.. needs a little more maple syrup
though

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-7639-chicken-and-waffle-flavor.aspx
I've been in the south for close to 20 years now and there's two things I still don't understand...
Chicken and waffles and shrimp and grits....:confused:
I'm fine with all of the ingredients for both but the combinations still make my brain do bad things...o_O

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Personally,id start with the egg...

I've been in the south for close to 20 years now and there's two things I still don't understand...
I'm fine with all of the ingredients for both but the combinations still make my brain do bad things...o_O
hahaha that's funny right there!
love shrimp and grits, and griots and grits- both are awesome!!!
chicken and waffles are totally dependent on the syrup for me. Its either stellar or inedible.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same scenario, same line of thinking here also...:eek:

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's an "open comment" ??

Google did not help.

I'm just pointing out that biscuits & gravy might not be the heart healthiest breakfast.
A comment that leads to others, maybe not on the same topic.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This sounds like the type of question that's posed just to see if someone's dumb enough to actually answer it.

I'm that dumb.

Homemade meat "extract" would have to be a concentrated broth/stock. Taking out the fat and clarifying it would be easy. The problem comes from the soluble protein, which would spoil without chemicals or an insane amount of salt.

Bonus problem: After boiling out enough water, the concentrated collagen would turn your extract into jello.

So there you have it. Moldy Meat Jello Juice.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm just glad they didn't ask about beef extract

VU Sponsors