Become a Patron!

Honey flue cured

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone used honey flue cured from Vaping zone? I've read decent reviews about it and I'm looking to try it out. Any recommendations welcome.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I skipped the honey and went with the regular Virginia, I assume it's the same minus the honey, figuring I could add my own honey if I wanted. I like it a lot! It's very realistic tobacco flavor to me. I've never had a straight up NET flavor but the Virginia and Burley are what I would expect it to be like.

I'm really liking the Super Concentrated tobacco flavors, which you can get for a dollar cheaper at Bull City Vapor. They are good on their own but also mix really, really well for a more realistic vibe. My favorite(so far) has to be the Burley, then Virginia and 555 are running a close second.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone used honey flue cured from Vaping zone? I've read decent reviews about it and I'm looking to try it out. Any recommendations welcome.

I also like the VZ-SC Virginia Flue Cured, one of the better ones IMO.
VZ-SC Parliament is also great, but... ECX has FE Parler that's identical for cheaper.
And some of the other FE tobaccos are pretty good also...
Roughly use the same amounts 2-2.5 %.

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I read the Virgina is good. I hate to name drop and I'm not looking for a clone but HFC Mister e liquids is a thought I was looking for. I was surprised by Flavourart 7 leaves. I'm looking to get a few new flavors. Standout and mix. I know some will be decent in the mix. I have heard mixed reviews on FA. but I like them. I like a good tobacco but i don't mind synthetic. There I said it. I have had nets. They fit in some mixes. I like the direction FA is going. Thoughts?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't care for the FA tobaccos I've tried so far, 7 Leaves included.
To me, I get more spices, caramel, nutty, floral, etc., than tobacco.
At least when compared to some of the others like Inawera, FE, VZ, HS.
But then, those brands also have some with the "extra" stuff in them too.

Adding a little INW (WG) DNB and INW (WG) Tobacco Absolute Virginia helps things along.
Some of the NETs should be good too, but I've never tried(bought) any yet.

I prefer just plain tobaccos myself.

Kinda depends on what you like best.

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the replies. I was wondering about Inw. I understand not liking fa. For tobacco. What I liked is that it seemed like a different flavor. I'm not versed enough to speak on it with tobaccos. I was interested though because I feel like I'm not a person that needs to change flavors all the time but it makes my mix interest motivated if that makes sense. I am guilty of clones and so thankful for any recipes I have gotten. I think its a good way to start. Developing new flavors and taking a different approach on what new flavors can be made is excitng.

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I read the Virgina is good. I hate to name drop and I'm not looking for a clone but HFC Mister e liquids is a thought I was looking for. I was surprised by Flavourart 7 leaves. I'm looking to get a few new flavors. Standout and mix. I know some will be decent in the mix. I have heard mixed reviews on FA. but I like them. I like a good tobacco but i don't mind synthetic. There I said it. I have had nets. They fit in some mixes. I like the direction FA is going. Thoughts?
I tried HFC from Mr E, but my ADV was their Roughneck. VZ Parliament is the main note to get what I'm after. The HFC is good, but I like my tobacco vapes dry.

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have had roughneck but I bought it at least 4 years ago. If you don't mind me asking , why dry?

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just really liked how dry roughneck was on the exhale. The last recipe I made with Parliament was pretty tasty. It has peach & pear in it, but once it steeps for a week, you don't really taste them. Reminds me of a freshly opened pack of smokes.
2.5% VZ Parliament
2.0% JF Honey Peach
0.5% FA Pear
0.15% Tobacco Absolute

VU Sponsors