Become a Patron!

Honestly...

Can someone be completely honest and in your honest opinion, who makes the best flavors? I ordered my first lot from wizard labs simply because they do 8ml on sale and they are all from TFA.

With there being so many brands. Which provides the best quality of a product?

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Supa, as you will hear all over the vape universe "TASTE IS SUBJECTIVE". It's all about what you like. Many here in this forum (myself included) lean toward Flavourart. I use TPA for some flavors, I use Flavorwest for some as well as Inwera and Vaping Zone super concentrated flavors for some things. There is no one right answer. It's all about what you like. If you are planning to DIY recipes that you find in this forum, you might want to order some FA (Flavourart) and TPA. Other than that, it's gonna get a little expensive just trying stuff from different companies to see which ones you like. As with everything in vaping, you have to spend some money to find what makes you happy. But once you do...you're set :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yup, what he said...
I started with TFA and FW, and still like some of them.
Tried FA, INW, CAP, and VZ-SC, and I like some of them too.
Every brand seems to have "the best", and, "the worst", in flavors.
And not everyone will agree on it, lol.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Every company has some 'best' flavors. I collected more than a hundred TFA flavors to find the 5-6 I still use regularly - most are flavors nobody else makes. After 50 from Flavor West, I have a few I think are awesome, one that no other brand can match. Next I tried Capella's ~25 of those gave me 2 I like at all. I got about 20 Nature's Flavors organics to find one that nobody else does as well, but I'm really glad for that one! Lorann's was pretty much a wash-out - didn't like 'em and they clogged my coils. I tried a lot of Hangsen and found nothing I like at all. I tried a couple Seedman tobaccos and Chinese blends, liked them okay at first, but not any more. I was excited to try Inawera, but only 1 out of a dozen appeal to me, so I'm pretty much done there. And a few other companies, too. ...BUT along the way I've accumulated about 120 from FlavourArt and use nearly all of them regularly. So 110 or so useful out of 120 purchased. You can guess which brand I think is 'best' - but I wouldn't be without the occasional gem I've found in other brands.

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you read a name in a bottle and say, "Oooo! That sounds good!", chances are it tastes nothing like you'd hoped. Just like HIC, this happened more than not with TFA, FW, and INA. On the other hand, once I tried FA, I found MOST of them do taste like the name on the bottle. They're as realistic as you can get with vape flavors. I do like several CAP flavors, and their Vanilla Custard is absolutely unmatched.

VU Sponsors