Become a Patron!

Hohm Wrecker G2 510 Connector Spins on itself

Hello everybody,

I am the proud owner of an Hohm Wrecker G2 for a few months now.

I regret that firmwares are not updated more regularly and changelogs give so little information.

For some time, the 510 connector turns on itself when I screw an atomizer on it.

I tried to open the G2 with the screws and I see at the connector a kind of metal ring with a hole on it.

I put a screwdriver in the hole in order to rotate the ring and tighten it but the stud continues to turn on itself.

Has this problem happened to some of you? How did you solve it?

Thank you all for your feedback.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hello everybody,

I am the proud owner of an Hohm Wrecker G2 for a few months now.

I regret that firmwares are not updated more regularly and changelogs give so little information.

For some time, the 510 connector turns on itself when I screw an atomizer on it.

I tried to open the G2 with the screws and I see at the connector a kind of metal ring with a hole on it.

I put a screwdriver in the hole in order to rotate the ring and tighten it but the stud continues to turn on itself.

Has this problem happened to some of you? How did you solve it?

Thank you all for your feedback.
I never heard of this issue but sounds like something has broke on it internally. pics would be a big help. also i assume the mod doesn't fire

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the first I have heard of this issue as well. Contact Hohmtech, they would be the best source to get this fixed.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors