Become a Patron!

Hohm Slice LE And the tank shall be...

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After day 3 of going about the town with a Dripper tank I decided it was too much of a pain in the Pocket!
What do you guys think about the Avocado 24? I originally was going to order a Council of vaping RTA ( the model you can build off of) but its small and I guess the Avocado 24 is way nicer.

After debating between the Hohm Wrecker or Hohm Slice I went with the slice due to portability, Now its time to order a Re-Buildable Tank! I hate pre-made coil setups the ratings are wishy washy when it comes to quality C.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Boreas looks simply awesome on the Slice.
b4960006902a80412a0a8a8f7c343fa0.jpg

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe a mod can move it, I was debating which area to post this thread. I need an rdta that I can build coils on! I'll check out the boreas. But avocado is a proven company with some years under the belt.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like the Aromamizer Supreme if you are looking for RDTA recommendations. Steam Crave is a well known makers of RDTA's. A lot of companies copy their designs. The Supreme is a top fill tank with Velocity style posts. It has direct airflow from the sides (not from a vent under the coils). Very easy to build and wick. It doesn't have juice channels like most other RTA's (Hence the moniker RDTA). You just lay the wick on the deck (fold it under the coils), the juice comes up from underneath.

It's very well machined (the best I've ever had). Separate JFC and AFC that work great. Smooth threads, knurling in all the right spots. Just a really well designed RDTA.

They have a 25mm version that comes in two sizes, 4ml and 7ml (just taller). They also just came out with the Lite. It's to be compliant with European regs (2ml tanks) but the box also comes with a 5ml adapter (it's a 23mm tank). I just got one yesterday and I'm really liking it. It gives my 7ml, 25mm full size Supremes a run for the money (both very good). I like it so much I already ordered a second one. :D

L to R Supreme Lite in it's 5ml configuration (23mm) on a Blood Red Lavabox MDNA75, Supreme 7ml (25mm) on a VT133
IMG_20160826_220515.jpg

Last edited:

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really like the Aromamizer Supreme if you are looking for RDTA recommendations. Steam Crave is a well known makers of RDTA's. A lot of companies copy their designs. The Supreme is a top fill tank with Velocity style posts. It has direct airflow from the sides (not from a vent under the coils). Very easy to build and wick. It doesn't have juice channels like most other RTA's (Hence the moniker RDTA). You just lay the wick on the deck (fold it under the coils), the juice comes up from underneath.
I'm excited. I ordered the Supreme Lite as well as the Serpent Mini. I'm hoping I'll like at lease one of them. I'm an RDA gal but it'd be nice to have a tank I can stand.

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
67d0ff6f5e77d301bc050c48f2f03ea9.jpg

Avocado 24 sits nice. But it has a sort of "bottomed out" feeling when screwed down. Just ist gotta be careful not to over tighten

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
moved at the request of OP.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would go TFV8 as well , one caveat these things love power but nothing is stopping you from building higher ohm coils and running lower watts

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boreas looks simply awesome on the Slice.
b4960006902a80412a0a8a8f7c343fa0.jpg
The Boreas is a good choice, but after using the Modfather my (3) Boreas and The aromamizer Supreme are collecting dust..... One is on another mod and I put the other (2) Boreas away in case I need parts and I'm selling The Supreme on Thursday....

Sorry I have to say it..... But this Modfather rta is simply amazing.....
IMAG1882_1.jpg

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Redchigh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Boreas is a good choice, but after using the Modfather my (3) Boreas and The aromamizer Supreme are collecting dust..... One is on another mod and I put the other (2) Boreas away in case I need parts and I'm selling The Supreme on Thursday....

Sorry I have to say it..... But this Modfather rta is simply amazing.....
View attachment 60407

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
How's the airflow? I like a airy draw- I keep my tfv4 wide open.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ended up getting a Boreas a while back, but I'm a dripper so selling the boreas.

Sent from a phone

VU Sponsors