Become a Patron!

Hiyas

Last May I moved from Arizona back to the middle of nowhere Southern Illinois and 7 days later, my baby brother introduced me to vaping and I had my last cancer stick.

Little did I know at the time that switching to vaping probably helped save my life. Had cancer surgery 2 months ago and thankfully the Oncologist said they got it all, caught it early and I just have to be monitored. I have no doubt that if I was still smoking the outcome of my surgery would have been a lot different. My younger brother was just diagnosed 3 weeks ago and his prognosis is not good. His doctor told him that smoking is the leading cause of the type of cancer he has (and it's not lung).

Have been trying for the last year to get all my family to switch from smoking to vaping. Haven't had much success but I'm not giving up!

Vaper Dyana

Bronze Contributor
Glad to have you here Witchyg.. Hopefully you get all your family to switch over to vaping! Good luck!! Keep up the good work!! :)

Ṽα℘εґ▁Ẍ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello Witchyg , Great story and Keep it up . Welcome fellow vaper .

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109_zpse47b36bc.gif

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Great transition story @Witchyg! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the "madness" that is the VU!

VU Sponsors