Become a Patron!

HIC's IRISH LASS (creamy vanilla Irish whiskey & coffee)

Its now just over a year since I stopped my 34 year untipped roll up habit. Started making DIY juice about 4 months ago and to be honest I've done really well with good vapable juice but..... I could just not fathom why my juices were not premium like. I stumbled upon VU about a week ago ended up at this thread and was surprised at all the great comments from members regarding HIC's recipes, so I read more of HIC's recipe threads and could fully sense HIC's wealth of knowledge and understanding with flavour mixing. Although I was very shocked to see such low %'s of flavorings. This recipe used just 3%????? WTF??? :D

I decided to take the plunge with this one and bought 3 x 10mls. Being brave, I didn't even make a test sample. I mixed up a base for a 500 ml bottle. I was still unsure about the 1% of each flavour, so I used 2% of each which was the full 10ml bottles of each.

Gave it a shake and had a drip.....

WOW, to say I was blown away, is an understatement. Absolutely AMAZING taste combination. I can fully appreciate now though that 1% of each is, is all that is necessary.

THIS is the quality of juice I have been trying to attain and it's the 1st time I have used FA.

I had to join to give my heartfelt thanks to you HeadInClouds. You Sir, are an amazing and wonderful person to be sharing your immense wealth of knowledge and hard work. I really look forward to trying your other recipes now and can fully appreciate why everyone loves your recipes :)

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its now just over a year since I stopped my 34 year untipped roll up habit. Started making DIY juice about 4 months ago and to be honest I've done really well with good vapable juice but..... I could just not fathom why my juices were not premium like. I stumbled upon VU about a week ago ended up at this thread and was surprised at all the great comments from members regarding HIC's recipes, so I read more of HIC's recipe threads and could fully sense HIC's wealth of knowledge and understanding with flavour mixing. Although I was very shocked to see such low %'s of flavorings. This recipe used just 3%????? WTF??? :D

I decided to take the plunge with this one and bought 3 x 10mls. Being brave, I didn't even make a test sample. I mixed up a base for a 500 ml bottle. I was still unsure about the 1% of each flavour, so I used 2% of each which was the full 10ml bottles of each.

Gave it a shake and had a drip.....

WOW, to say I was blown away, is an understatement. Absolutely AMAZING taste combination. I can fully appreciate now though that 1% of each is, is all that is necessary.

THIS is the quality of juice I have been trying to attain and it's the 1st time I have used FA.

I had to join to give my heartfelt thanks to you HeadInClouds. You Sir, are an amazing and wonderful person to be sharing your immense wealth of knowledge and hard work. I really look forward to trying your other recipes now and can fully appreciate why everyone loves your recipes :)

If you want encyclopedia for FA Flavors then try to read HIC's Notes and the author is @HeadInClouds. By the way, Welcome to our beloved (vapingunderground) community.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Its now just over a year since I stopped my 34 year untipped roll up habit....

Congratulations on breaking your 34 year habit and on passing the 1-year mark - wow! Are you feeling healthier, breathing easier?

I'm relieved you like this one, seeing as how you mixed enough for half a liter. I understand what you mean about vapable versus premium flavor. For me, that was the difference between the flavorings I began DIY with (TFA/FW/Capella, mostly) and FA flavorings. FA Irish Cream will always be one of my favorites - standalone and in recipes. It's good in real coffee, too.

Good timing on your move to DIY!

VU Sponsors