Become a Patron!

Hi There

my story ahh?
well, i'v been vapeing for 2 and a half years. when i was smoking i was a 2+ pack a day roll my own sort. i had been smoking since i was 12. 40 year problem. iv fought congestive heart failure for the last 15yrs. had my 1st heart attack at 39. in the 15 ensuing years iv had 3 more and two strokes and 11 heart stents. last augest i had a 3x by pass --last resort. i have a time-stamp on how much longer i'll be here now.
i started vapeing with a 3-piece 510, cheap but i couldnt part with my cig money. even as horrendous , fiddly and annoying as that was i took to it like a duck in 2hrs. havent had or wanted a real cig since.couple of months later i found egos and ce4's. 6 months in i found a mvp and evod. just last week i got my first mech--kamery. i've loved it so much i just ordered a tesla. can't wait to get my hands on it. i also make my own juices and thats starting to approach hobby level. i.e--- you create a juice, then two more, then you put all into one. im finding it to be a fine art---and immensely satisfying.
looking forward to some great conversations
Ruth:rolleyes:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Glad you shared your story and have quit smoking.

VU Sponsors