Become a Patron!

Hi! New to the forum

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello! So I'm pretty new to vaping. Got a set up few months ago in an effort to eventually be tobacco free. I think I have a decent rig now. Eleaf with an aspire mini nautilus tank.. Anyone have thoughts or suggestions about where I could go from here without being overwhelmed? Think I'm beginning to dig the whole hobby beyond quitting tobacco so I'm eager to learn.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to vu. Congrats on wanting to quit. That's a good starting point. I have the Eleaf I stick 30w with an Atlantis tank and I love it. It can be a pricey habit but very fun. Allot of people here if you have any question feel free to ask any of us

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

You got some descent gear to start with so what were you thinking of exploring next?

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone.. Probably would have been longer getting here if not for huckleberried lol.. I'm not sure where I want to go... I like the idea of clouds of dense vapor. Not sure what I need to upgrade or where to begin. I've been vaping 70/30 and not sure where to change or what!

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Easiest start. Is the more vg the more vapor. There are mods, different coils, tanks with more airflow. There are allot of options. My Atlantis tank and Istick asset 25w puts out pretty decent clouds

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I've been using the nautilus/iStick for several months. I enjoy it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't stress yourself over it. You've got a really good start with what you have, which gives you time to cruise the threads, get to know a little about more stuffs, and get to know others. I've had a blast here!

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm really pleased that no one jumped on the 'clouds and dense vapor' comment and suggested a mech and dripper the way I've seen on other forums.
I'm not suggesting that either- just kinda giving you a heads up.
When it comes to unregulated mods and low ohm builds, what you don't know (or worse- what you think you know) CAN hurt you. Steer clear for now.
There are plenty of safer options on the market that don't have such a steep learning curve.
Before you even consider it, watch a lot of videos (and by 'a lot' I mean 'A LOT'), ask a lot of questions (even more) and do your homework.
I don't want to scare you but I can't emphasize safety enough and I hate it when people tell new vapers that they have to get into mechs and crazy low builds if they want clouds.
It's not true and irresponsible.
Anyway, enough of that...
Welcome! I'm glad you're here!

VU Sponsors