Become a Patron!

Hi I'm Chris

G'day I'm Chris. I live and work in China and am currently working with one of the biggest manufacturers of vape kits in the world so I'm looking forward to learning about the vaping community.
If you have any questions about wholesale vape kits or are looking to start your own brand I am very knowledgeable about OEM manufacturing in China so feel free to hit me up.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hi Chris welcome to the underground

So whatcha working on? :)

And is it as I suspect expensive products share exactly the same lines as cheaper products, with those failing QC going straight into the clone market?

Also why is everything press fit? Everything falls apart within a few months or is that what they aim for? I ask as it seems recently things don't even last that long in the atomoizer side of it :(

Edit Oh one more thing dodgy 510 plates what is it with mods out of China and dodgy 510's, stick a nice thick fat daddy 510 on it jobs a gooden

Hey I'm not laying this on you don't take any of this as an attack on you just interested in your thoughts ;)

Last edited:
Hey Kingpin I'm not producing expensive products just providing some marketing consulting to a big Chinese Manufacturer, they own two reputable global brands and also do OEM. They have been around since 2004 and have ISO QA and very high quality control. No dodgy manufacturing here but of course there are plenty of cheap manufacturers with questionable processes and QA in China. So I can understand your comments.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hey Kingpin I'm not producing expensive products just providing some marketing consulting to a big Chinese Manufacturer, they own two reputable global brands and also do OEM. They have been around since 2004 and have ISO QA and very high quality control. No dodgy manufacturing here but of course there are plenty of cheap manufacturers with questionable processes and QA in China. So I can understand your comments.

Fair enough buddy well welcome aboard hehe :)

VU Sponsors