Become a Patron!

Hi Everyone!!!

Wassup everyone.

My name is Daniel and I'm always down to vape! My friend at work used to blow that sweet nectar through the air in our truck as we drove to job sites and I was always interested but didn't want to drop $150.00+ to get started. I also never wanted to try his because I have a phobia about drinking after people and this is sort of the same LMAO.

One day we were at work and I was a bit stressed out (foreman) and I decided to go ahead and cop me a mod. Ended up with a XXIX clone and an authentic galaxy atty. My first build was a 5 turn, 24 guage dual coil and it lasted all of one day. I loaded up with some G-Plat 22 guage the next day and started blowing clouds.

ECC was where it all went South for me. My boy bought himself the 50W Hexohm and I was jealous watching him blow huge clouds effortlessly so I got myself the 100W Hexohm and a Tug Boat 2 number 3 from Flawless:D Take that you little...I had also already ordered the OG Republic Sacred mod in a 2 tone before the show.

Again ECC was the end of me LOL!!! No more clones for me and I have since bought the Stingray-X, Pali-mod (not even out yet and it's number 8) and the Knight mod (#43) should be here by tomorrow. Also picked up a V2 Tobh #5 and a Cat Atty for the flavor. After vaping on authentic stuff and trying other people's authentics (with my atty of course) I have become addicted to vaping or collecting authentic mods. It's a really cool hobby and there's nothing better then filling up the room with a sweet vape.

We have so much fun vaping I just picked up my business license today, got my resale permit and we're off and running. I'll divulge more details later on that.

That's kind of my vape story short version hehe..

Xaphan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you found your way here.

Sounds like you are at the start of an incredible journey.

Best of luck to you!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground! We are glad you are here.

VU Sponsors