Become a Patron!

Hi all! Im a neewbie(to this forum and diy) - And have some questions!

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone..
I just made an account so I can ask you DIY`ers some questions..
I just started making my own E-juice and they turn out "not good" everytime :/
The only e juice I make that actually taste good/OK is when I mix fruits from Molinberry.
Funky Pineapple 2%, watermellon 1%, rasberry 4% and sweet strawberry 1-2%, 0.5% TPA lemon (dont know if this has any effect ..)
this is like the only juice thats taste like a good fruity e juice, and I have vaped alot on this.
BUT... I want some dessert and other mix vapes as well.

Here is my flavour list if someone could help me make some easy, good recipes :

Molinberry (MB), Flavour art (FA), The perfumers app. (TPA) , Capella (CAP)

Fruits:

MB: Big watermellon, Pink Rasberry, Funky pineapple, Sweet strawberry ,Soft banana
TPA: Lemon, Blueberry
FA: (fragola)Strawberry

Deserts :

MB: Custard, Caramel, Cheesecake, Milkshake, Dark French Coffee
CAP: Vanilla cupcake v2, Marshmellow, Graham Cracker v2, Cinnamon Danish swirl v2
TPA: Malted milk extra, Sweetener, Waffle, Apple pie
FA: Vienna Cream, Butterscotch, Catalan Cream, Cocoa, Chocolate, Cookie, Irish Cream

Extras:
MB Epic Vanilla FA Vanillia bourbon TPA Green Tea MB Nut Hazelnut

And Azetyl Pyrazine AP-50 from ChemNovatic

VG 100% from ChemNovatic
VPG 70vg/30pg 12 nic from ChemNovatic
VPG 70pg/30vg 12 nic from ChemNovatic

Im writing this beacouse I do need help.
I have been smokeing cigs for 15 years+, 20 Red prince + aday
I started vaping in June 2015 and I smoked 15-20 cig in 60-80 days.
The reason I smoked cigaretts while vaping Is just beacouse of habbit, I took some puffs of the cigarette and gave it to my GF. It did not taste as good as vaping did.

I started with a Ego Mega One battery, And Tank. This worked well untill I strated leaking and didnt preform as well as it did when I first got it. So I went online and got inspired to buy I bigger gear.
I found a cheap Joytech eVic VT with a Aspire Triton tank.... And wow..... WTF??!!!! this was a huge.... Massive clouds - and good vaping. I had never b4 vaped directly to my lung... This was awesome! I didnt feel a thing for the cigaretts anymore and started the journy of DIY!

From there it just went downhill.
Now im smoking 2-3 cigaretts aday, and vaping. (have been for 1,5 week) (But I know its bad and I realy want a good vape but I just get frusterated, anoyed/angry and at last -nauseous from all the bad mixes I make..)

I would love if someone could help me get together some OK/good-perhaps AWESOME recipes from my list.. I dont want to keep smooking cigaretts..

This may look like a "oh, poor helpless me.. blah blah", but its not. Its all my fault for not stocking up on Premium e juice b4 making my own. But I dont have the money to get new juice b4 payment, so I would realy love if someone could help me with this.

As I said, Im a noob.. So I cant realy tell notes and stuff - but after DIY`ing a little bit now, I could perhaps tell you something about the taste if you asked...
"How does the Funky Pineapple taste?"
- I have not tried any other e juice pineapple.. but this smells just like a real Pineapple out of the bottle, It is sweet on the inhale and kind of fresh on the exhale with a touch of citrus.

I hope some of you can help me <3

Kindly Regards RawSignature.

Peace and vape - to all!

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If this is the wrong thread to post this, I am sorry. But I wrote a simple recipie with all the questions... So it maybe qualifyes? .. I dunno... As I said.. Im new to this forum.!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If this is the wrong thread to post this, I am sorry. But I wrote a simple recipie with all the questions... So it maybe qualifyes? .. I dunno... As I said.. Im new to this forum.!
Be patient, more people will chime in sooner or later. I personally use FA flavors mainly, due to the natural taste, and higher concentration of the flavors. However, I'm myself still in a learning phase. Browse the recipes here in the DIY section, it might give you some ideas as well.

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ty sir!
I will be patient!
I have looked in alot of recipes but I somehow miss one or a key ingredient in alot of them.
I just made one I saw today.
Vanillia Lass xxx
2% Irish Cream FA
1% Vienna Cream FA
1% Vanillia bourbon FA
It was ok. And Im vaping it now.. But its kind of ... meh... Like.. Nothing special.. It kind of do not tast anything... I get more taste from the other flavours Iv had in the tank.
But as I said.. Its not bad.. Its just not GOOD.. like an ADV... It misses something.. And I dont know what to add... Maybe marshmellow to get it sweeter.. Maybe more Vienna to get it creamyer... BUT I REALY DONT KNOW... It seems that whatever I add, I F%%K up the whole thing... Thats why I came here to get help from HIC-Blue-Wllmc or huck.... It seems like thoose guys could help me! :D

EDIT: The recipe above is acctually kind of good, but it lacks something... Maybe sub something, or add something... But hey.... This is maybe the best dessert like vape iv made...
^^

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pardon my bad english! Im euro-trash, so not that good in English... But I hope its understandable... :p

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ty sir!
I will be patient!
I have looked in alot of recipes but I somehow miss one or a key ingredient in alot of them.
Vanillia Lass xxx
2% Irish Cream FA
1% Vienna Cream FA
1% Vanillia bourbon FA
It was ok. And Im vaping it now.. But its kind of ... meh... Like.. Nothing special.. It kind of do not tast anything... I get more taste from the other flavours Iv had in the tank.
But as I said.. Its not bad.. Its just not GOOD.. like an ADV... It misses something.. And I dont know what to add... Maybe marshmellow to get it sweeter.. Maybe more Vienna to get it creamyer... BUT I REALY DONT KNOW... It seems that whatever I add, I F%%K up the whole thing... Thats why I came here to get help from HIC-Blue-Wllmc or huck.... It seems like thoose guys could help me! :D
LOL, you're not the only one looking at a recipe and missing one or many flavors. Happens to most of us all the time. Exceptions are the rule. FYI, I'll give you two links to vendors for flavors, including their cupon codes.
http://www.ecigexpress.com/ cc: UNDERGROUND10
http://www.bullcityvapor.com/ cc: VU6

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ty Neunerball. But I live in Norway and the shipping Cost from ECX and BCV is to high.
I order nic and some flavours from molinberry (poland). Same nic as vapertech.
And FA, CAP, DEC, and TPA from liberty-fligths.co.uk
Both are under 5$ in shipping for 10 flavours+ -

The issue with 10-15$ shipping is that we have some BS border customs rates. I have to order for less than 35$/30£ include shipping without paying dbl cost.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ty sir!
I will be patient!
Vanillia Lass xxx
2% Irish Cream FA
1% Vienna Cream FA
1% Vanillia bourbon FA

EDIT: The recipe above is acctually kind of good, but it lacks something... Maybe sub something, or add something... But hey.... This is maybe the best dessert like vape iv made...
^^
Maybe add some Graham Cracker and/or Cookie. With the Cookie, I'm sure, it needs to steep for at least a day.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ty Neunerball. But I live in Norway and the shipping Cost from ECX and BCV is to high.
I order nic and some flavours from molinberry (poland). Same nic as vapertech.
And FA, CAP, DEC, and TPA from liberty-fligths.co.uk
Both are under 5$ in shipping for 10 flavours+ -

The issue with 10-15$ shipping is that we have some BS border customs rates. I have to order for less than 35$/30£ include shipping without paying dbl cost.
After you mentioned being from Europe, I realized, it wouldn't help you much, but I already posted my reply. I still recommend focusing on getting FA flavors. With most of them, you need 3% max. only, rarely up to 5%. Strong flavors, like Anise, you use depending on your recipe just 0.2-0.5%.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could do up something like Cookie, Hazelnut, and caramel or butterscotch. I'd probably go 2-2.5% cookie, not sure on Hazelnut or caramel (not familiar with the brand) and 2.5 butterscotch.
Btw, just rambled that off, I haven't made it but there is some potential with what you have

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hi @rawsignature ,

Given that you like that MB recipe you mentioned, I'd imagine Irish Lass is way too mild and mellow for your tastes. It's one of my lightest recipes ever.

(shake first then) open your FA Catalan Cream and see if it smells like one you'd enjoy. If so, make the smallest batch you can of 3% Catalan Cream and no other flavors. I think you'll prefer it over Irish Lass, even just like that. Vape a bit of that, and if you do like it, consider adding some of the pineapple and/or raspberry MB flavors that you like (probably half as much as you used in that recipe). Post back if you try any of this; I'm happy to help you with the FA flavors you have if I can.

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ty @CurlyxCracker and @Neunerball !

Hi @HeadInClouds , the myth -the ledgend! Its an honor to talk to you! (bowing)
Iv just smelled the Catalan Cream, and put some random in the other juices. I didnt realy taste it (had 0.25-0.5 in the mix), the smell is so-so.. It do smell different, not in a bad way-only different.
I will make a small batch with 3% standalone, And see if I like it!
I will come back with to you on that one...

when it comes to FA, iv just ordered the flavours.. So I have not experimented enough with them. But yeah.. They seem to be the best/strongest. But As I said, im new to this - so after using weaker flavours in my fruity MB juices, I kind of F%%Ked up the dessert flavours when trying to make a good desert vape.. I cant get the % right.
Iv tried some of your @HeadInClouds recipes, but I didnt have all the flavours , so I tried to sub them with what I got.. And I think that made them bad.
I tried your ferroro rocher with all FA but subbed FA hazelnut and FA caramel with the MB flavours. . And It did not work.. ( I didnt expect them to either, after reading about the notes in FA hazelnut & caramel)... But it actually smelled somewhat like a Ferrero Rocher out of the bottle :)

I will keep on trying and get some more FA flavours later on!
But for now, I hope I can make something vapeable with the flavours Iv got!

All help and suggestions would be gr8tly appriciated.

Rawsignature^^

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Iv just smelled the Catalan Cream, and put some random in the other juices. I didnt realy taste it (had 0.25-0.5 in the mix), the smell is so-so.. It do smell different, not in a bad way-only different.
I will make a small batch with 3% standalone, And see if I like it!

I wouldn't taste Catalan Cream much at 0.5%, either. It gives you creamy-sweet-vanilla-citrus-caramel-spice all in 1 flavor, so it's one a lot of people like all by itself. Tastes like this recipe and picture: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/28145/crema+catalana+catalan+cream If you cook, imagine what you'd serve it with, then look at your flavor collection.

I could just vape 3% Vienna Cream forever, but I think you need flavors with more...attitude? Something like that.
Catalan Cream does taste creamier as it ages, but the basic flavor stays the same.

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmh... I do cook a litle.. But never made a creme bruele/catalan cream. But I get your point :)
I will try Vienna Cream at 3% also. I think I would like that, as well. I realy like the smell of it!
Tried it with TPA waffle 2% vienna cream 1%. And it was kind of good.. I enjoyed what Vienna Cream did with the Waffle taste, but it was to litle - to much, if you can missunderstand me correct! :p

I will make up 3% CC and 3% VC and come back with the result!
Tnx again guys!

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If someone could help me with a "strawberry milkshake" kind of taste I would be greatfull!
I dont like the MB milkshake flavour... It just is not good.. I dont know what it is, but no.. I dont like it..
Can I use some of the other flavours I have to make that creamy milky kind of taste?
I know that I should have FA fresh cream, but my supplier dont have it, so I dont have that for now.. I will make a larger flavour order when I get my next paycheck, but for now whats described above is what I got! :)

This forums Rocks BTW!!

Im so happy for all the help / reply`s iv gotten so far!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
CAP Cinnamon Danish 7% (may need to adjust up or down)
FA Cookie 2%
CAP Marshmallow 0.5%
CAP Graham Cracker 0.5%
Edit: Try a little Hazelnut in this also (0.5%), don't know how strong that brand is tho.

TFA Blueberry 10% (or try with 5% TFA Lemon, or FA Strawberry 2% instead).
FA Vanilla Bourbon 2%
TFA Malted Milk 0.5%

Just a couple ideas...

Last edited:

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Heabob ty ty ty!
I will try to make em.. They sound good!
Ill make them in an hour or so, and get back to you!
Do they need steep? Or shake and vape?

@rawsignature have you tried flavourart.co.uk for your concentrates? Over the last couple of months i've ordered 40 plus bottles because of recipes on this forum!
Also try Chefs Vapour and Vapable for other flavour brands based in the UK.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Heabob ty ty ty!
I will try to make em.. They sound good!
Ill make them in an hour or so, and get back to you!
Do they need steep? Or shake and vape?

You can try them right away as long as they've been shaken very well.
Soaking the bottles in hot tap water for awhile helps them to blend also.
Or you can leave them sit for 24hrs.

BTW you should put TFA Brown Sugar on your wish list as it's great for "bakery types".
And small amounts of FA Coconut will add a buttery effect too.
CAP Vanilla Custard v1, CAP French Vanilla Deluxe
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
TFA and/or CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Lol, welcome to the never ending story...

Last edited:

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ty all so much!
@HeadInClouds I have made 3% vienna cream.. And that is pretty good! Its good. But I need more in it.. It is a ADV for sure.. But I want more taste. Just a litle bit. Have not made the CC 3% yet. But I bet I like that one too!

@Heabob Im making them as we speak.. send an update on how it turned out! :)
7% danish is probly a litle to much? It is pretty strong..?! maybe 5-6%?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ty all so much!
@HeadInClouds I have made 3% vienna cream.. And that is pretty good! Its good. But I need more in it.. It is a ADV for sure.. But I want more taste. Just a litle bit. Have not made the CC 3% yet. But I bet I like that one too!

@Heabob Im making them as we speak.. send an update on how it turned out! :)
7% danish is probly a litle to much? It is pretty strong..?! maybe 5-6%?

I was gonna say 5%, but I use FW Cinnamon Roll at 7% and CAP is comparable IMO.
However a milder cinnamon is easier for me to vape for longer periods anyhow.
You can always start lower and adjust from there...

That's why so many say to try each flavor stand alone to get a baseline.
Doesn't always work for me tho.

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can try them right away as long as they've been shaken very well.
Soaking the bottles in hot tap water for awhile helps them to blend also.
Or you can leave them sit for 24hrs.

BTW you should put TFA Brown Sugar on your wish list as it's great for "bakery types".
And small amounts of FA Coconut will add a buttery effect too.
CAP Vanilla Custard v1, CAP French Vanilla Deluxe
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
TFA and/or CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Lol, welcome to the never ending story...

Lol.. The never ending story indeed.
Probly Need - FA fresh cream - FA caramel - FA maringue, FA Jamican rum, FA expresso and so on, as well.. But I will get the ones above on the next order... :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol.. The never ending story indeed.
Probly Need - FA fresh cream - FA caramel - FA maringue, FA Jamican rum, FA expresso and so on, as well.. But I will get the ones above on the next order... :)

I prefer CAP or TFA Sweet Cream, and HS Cream over FA Fresh Cream.
TFA Caramel Original and HS Caramel are better than FA IMO.
FA Jamaican Rum is good, and so is FA Brandy, and Meringue.
FW Butterscotch, TFA Butterscotch.
FW Butter Pecan, FW Hazelnut

Don't know if you can get FW brand cheaply across the pond tho, but they have a few good flavors.

Eventually you will end up with most all of them anyway:D.

Last edited:

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Heabob LOL! thats what Im thinking... So I just order everything, but one order a time! :p
Btw : HUGE TNX GUYS!!!
Now it starting to smell and taste like something vapeable!!
I mixed
5% danish cinnamon roll v2
2% cookie
0.5% Graham cracker v2
0.5% marshmellow
0.75/1% mollinberry hazelnut
Topped my tank that had 3% vienna cream, and this is pretty yummy!! Its actually PERFECT!!!! (cant wait to try this mix without the vienna aswell!)
AGAIN
Tnx tnx tnx tnx tnx!!! HI 5!!!
<3 mad love guys!

you made me bellive in DIY vaping again!

RawSignature, Norway.

rawsignature

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CAP Cinnamon Danish 7% (may need to adjust up or down)
FA Cookie 2%
CAP Marshmallow 0.5%
CAP Graham Cracker 0.5%
Edit: Try a little Hazelnut in this also (0.5%), don't know how strong that brand is tho.

TFA Blueberry 10% (or try with 5% TFA Lemon, or FA Strawberry 2% instead).
FA Vanilla Bourbon 2%
TFA Malted Milk 0.5%

Just a couple ideas...
Maaan... This is also gr8! Now I got some bases that I can work with!
Made this :
2% FA strawberry
0.5% MB sweet strawberry
2% vanilla bourbon
0.5% malted milk.
It worked as a charm! Tnx alot!

Dont be shy to post more ideas for me, and i will update on how it turned out, and what the next tweak will be!
Im going to the cabin tomorrow and I wont be back untill saturday with more info on how the Notes are, and what Other things Iv made up with your ideas.

This forum saved my day!

Have a good weekend all!
Peace and vape!

VU Sponsors