1. LIVE: DISCUSSWELLNESS.COM LAPTOP GIVEAWAY: *NOW OPEN*

VAPING UNDERGROUNDS FORUM SOFTWARE IS BEING UPGRADED.

Hey Y'All from GA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself & Tell Your Vaping Voyage' started by Steve St, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Steve St

Steve St Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Hi all, I am 44 yrs old, married for 18yrs to a great woman who never smoked anything and have an almost 17yr old son who's friends think it's funny and cool that I switched to vaping. We are originally from Minnesota, but moved to Georgia in 2004, hence going from Y'All to all. I had smoked for 30yrs, yes since I was 14 and stopped for a total of 2yrs in that time. I tried vaping a couple years ago, but never made it past gas station vape devices and never walked into a vape shop. This time in June I decided to give it another try, so over a two week period I used a Blue e-cig and weaned off my last pack and a half of Pall Malls and had my last cigarette on 7/7/17 at a rest area in Iowa and haven't touched them since. Over the next 3 weeks I used the Blue and a Vapin pen, but knew there had to be more or better and this time when I got home(I travel 2 1/2 weeks at a time for work) my wife and I went to a vape shop near my house and was I glad I did. Thankfully I ran into a 20yr old who LOVES to vape and after a little chat he suggested a Smok Stick V8 and we vaped some samples of juice and I walked out very happy because I thought I had a chance this time. After getting started on this sub-ohm device (I love the sensation in my throat and lungs, plus the blow out is great) when I came home and told my wife about the last few weeks before I left for my next trip she surprised me with getting me a Sigelei Kaos Spectrum and a TFV8 tank as an early b-day present since I won't be home again until after the day and I have been chucking clouds since on both devices. This time I am not worried about failure as I love this new hobby over the previous dirty habit and as a result of me not smoking for 8 weeks tomorrow others that I work with are joining me...so great to influence others...ya know if he can do it so can I thing....thanks VU for this forum, it is a blast and the info shared is so important.

2. Steve St

Blog Posts:
    Hi all, I am 44 yrs old, married for 18yrs to a great woman who never smoked anything and have an almost 17yr old son who's friends think it's funny and cool that I switched to vaping. We are originally from Minnesota, but moved to Georgia in 2004, hence going from Y'All to all. I had smoked for 30yrs, yes since I was 14 and stopped for a total of 2yrs in that time. I tried vaping a couple years ago, but never made it past gas station vape devices and never walked into a vape shop. This time in June I decided to give it another try, so over a two week period I used a Blue e-cig and weaned off my last pack and a half of Pall Malls and had my last cigarette on 7/7/17 at a rest area in Iowa and haven't touched them since. Over the next 3 weeks I used the Blue and a Vapin pen, but knew there had to be more or better and this time when I got home(I travel 2 1/2 weeks at a time for work) my wife and I went to a vape shop near my house and was I glad I did. Thankfully I ran into a 20yr old who LOVES to vape and after a little chat he suggested a Smok Stick V8 and we vaped some samples of juice and I walked out very happy because I thought I had a chance this time. After getting started on this sub-ohm device (I love the sensation in my throat and lungs, plus the blow out is great) when I came home and told my wife about the last few weeks before I left for my next trip she surprised me with getting me a Sigelei Kaos Spectrum and a TFV8 tank as an early b-day present since I won't be home again until after the day and I have been chucking clouds since on both devices. This time I am not worried about failure as I love this new hobby over the previous dirty habit and as a result of me not smoking for 8 weeks tomorrow others that I work with are joining me...so great to influence others...ya know if he can do it so can I thing....thanks VU for this forum, it is a blast and the info shared is so important.

Letitia9 and SnapDragon NY like this.
  3. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU - and thanks for sharing your inspirational story :wave:

Letitia9 likes this.
  4. Beaucoup

Beaucoup Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:

Steve St likes this.
  5. Beaucoup

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU Steve St. That's a very cool story! :)

Letitia9 and Steve St like this.
  6. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Steve

7. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU SWAT

Blog Posts:
    Hi and Welcome Steve- I am glad you signed on! Glad that you are quitting cigs by giving vaping another try!

Letitia9, Markw4mms and Steve St like this.
  8. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU from a fellow Georgian.

9. Beaucoup

Blog Posts:
    I'm in Ga. as well. Nearly SC. :D

Letitia9 likes this.
  10. Steve St

Blog Posts:
    That's awesome, currently I'm in Alabama, working, headed to NC on Sunday and finally home to GA on Thursday for a few days...was back near home yesterday...so much traveling

Letitia9 and Markw4mms like this.
  11. pescadore

pescadore Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Sounds like a success story in the making. Congrats on dropping the stinkies !!! Welcome to the Forum from Texas.

12. voicenyerhed

voicenyerhed Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

13. jazzman

jazzman "I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude! VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Congrats and Welcome to VU!

Letitia9 likes this.
  14. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome aboard....:vino:

Letitia9 likes this.
  15. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Welcome great story thanks for sharing :)

Letitia9 likes this.
  16. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Hello & welcome to VU. Love the story. Safe travels.