Become a Patron!

Hey to u guys

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Luck! Welcome, too. Hope you hang out long enough to make some fun pals, learn some things and help us, too. Glad you made it :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. I wish you a luck finding a good flavor. Vaper does work in the quest to stop smoking. .I'm coming up on my one year of not smoking and It's been fun and easy.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol, the 90's. I vaguely remember those.
oregonian_winesmiley.gif

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and good luck! I quit the analogs last September and haven't looked back, nothin to it you got this.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey to Bryan, Ty sir, I think I gotta shot here. Got a crave last night, but after a 20 min. chain vape it passed.
As soon as my wife and I got our first evod setup we never looked back. We moved on to pro tank mini and vision spinner 2's shortly after, and then to mech mods. Each was great till we stepped up to the next level though. We did try an actual cigarette one night at a party just because, turns out they REALLY DO taste horrible lol. I've quit smoking before vaping but I always ended up going back till I started vaping. Since our vaping revolution cigarettes are the last thing I'd ever consider going back to. I don't guess I've had any cravings but I've had some family that has. I guess everyone's different, they are finally completely off analogs full time now though.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol, the 90's. I vaguely remember those.
oregonian_winesmiley.gif
I'm right there with you on that, LOL. I suspect there may have been possible prison time involved with some of the shit I pulled in the 90's. I don't know how I got by:D "mostly luck" I guess. On a lighter note the 2000's gave me a great opportunity to "get my shit together" and settle in as a "productive member of society".

jball49

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
New to the vaping thing, but after 45 years smoking, I put them down Jan.1 and picked this up. Wish me luck.
Welcome, I just went by my one year without smoking on January 13th! A year ago I was where you are and am still amazed that I don't smoke after forty some years smoking! I tried nicotine gum, patches, pills, nothing ever worked. And then vaping and magic! I take issue with some people out there, including one so called "expert" that was on the Dr Oz show saying that it is a very ineffective way to quit smoking and she doesn't recommend it. Well got news for you, NOTHING is very effective from a percentage basis 6 months or a year later but many people do quit and not start again using vaping and other methods and I am willing to bet that vaping would win against most if not all of those other methods in a fair comparison. But you have to want to stay a non-smoker bad enough or nothing is going to work. And some people try many times before they quit for good. It really is a mental game no matter how you look at it. I couldn't let go of the last couple of cigarettes the first couple of weeks I was trying and then I realized it was just a mental thing, 1-3 cigarettes a day isn't really a habit anymore, that is not wanting to let go and realize vaping was enough. I haven't looked back and that for me is a miracle and I have heard so many others on forums with similar stories so I know that I am not all that uncommon among the vapers.

So good luck and don't let the mental game win!

VU Sponsors