Become a Patron!

Hey there!

Kaleidoscope71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried this a couple of times. Once with blue's and once with an ego twist. I was ok with it and can't say why I went back to analogs. All I can say is this time I feel I have made the switch permanently. Since the first attempts I have lost a few family members to analog related cancers. That's definitely a negative motivator but effective. The products out right now are better than even a year ago for a beginner. I have enjoyed the flavors much better this time r/t a stronger battery and better tank. It really does make a difference! Now I am ready to learn how my hardware works, how to maintain it, improve it, and how to make my own juice. I have read the dangers of making my own juice and think I can handle it. But there is an overwhelming amount of info out there on all of these topics. Plus, I was a long time smoker and this seems like a positive community :) I have been analog cig free for 4 days. And hope to STAY free forever!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Kal, Glad you found us and Vaping again, You came to the right place for support and info on all things vape related.
Enjoy the forum!

VapeMan12

Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the site ,glad to have you. Hope you keep vaping, if your willing to read on here there is ton of great info

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

VU Sponsors