Become a Patron!

Hey Hey its Mama J !!!!!! say hi :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
dont know if I am cool enough for this yet lol but we shall see what happens :banana:

Welcome!
I am completely confident you are more than cool enough. :yes:

Go ahead...admit it. (or not :)) You are really the true source of all those fine recipes wllmc posts here. ;) (or at least their inspiration )

Ron
---
"The days can go on with regularity over and over, one day indistinguishable from the next. A long continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is a change. "- Travis Bickle

MamaJ

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome!
I am completely confident you are more than cool enough. :yes:

Go ahead...admit it. (or not :)) You are really the true source of all those fine recipes wllmc posts here. ;) (or at least their inspiration )

Ron
---
"The days can go on with regularity over and over, one day indistinguishable from the next. A long continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is a change. "- Travis Bickle
haha maybe so ;)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Haha nothing new and awesome.

Green apple flavorburst
Deep fried oreo
Strawberry kiwi
New recipe test for cherry taffy.

And for the gf,
Tigers blood
Kimi - which is a strawberry watermelon honeydew blend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sounds good. mind sharing that Kimi recipe?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@MamaJ

Jf6UuCoOX0swhNyEsNqcMRpX1eII076eOqLgSM9X_F_IiNQtxY0B-fDmPqi0Oy3z4hs45Y3G1jcmiCOgzBmeWzbY_pDnacgTtq-w9uL8Nesc2nbWJQf6S2EIYP60f1UEGRo2tTFLF2lOAY1xuYdnlJ5l9edLR_9dIv1xjOaWx320SZuLPGvXrJeVL2jZ6GF-bA-G3_Q6SKsD8I9mFU6o3nSOXhYIx_n91v62VZw-MJUZOfBtyOqz5eLF9R1DOYrCXYdK4YMehf5NslWL1xrLefb9qakJwU6l_tF-KbEA2aPoA1WvtwKAjIYGlxaeipNBaHuccR0fiPsyyqacYDO6ZIiBsZ4mIm0WOmnMaJqzGZ8DCm-UIoQ13vcY2_nZVOg4FVQTZIy4PWIOaHJivyo76pqsPyT1oNoggZSI4bfNBldT-fjzz3RJ68OBlYhAaa1gIdkFIxgz4cbkHICfw6ldGnOAYFzTU2_Mokgui4XHC1idQG5QQmdweOHKHGkUpalJqmF5UjKBEOt54D5QS7kyAPJIWWXGXpCsVN-RryW52QICYmg2R2k_y1ItchTBiheWx5IHk3nkkK7bCqNsIHu7__S8OPidjReh8pbsKCRuN4s=w350-h142-no

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Hears a commotion down the hall

Walks down to see what it's about

Sees everybody cheering for an unknown person of some notoriety

Involuntarily starts slow, loud, "did you see that 40 foot putt on the 8th hole" clapping

Can't help but start chanting "Mama J, Mama J, Mama J....." with everybody else

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome and glad you're here MamaJ. Remember the old saying, "Behind every Successful Man Is A Great Woman"! All wllmc's inspiration's for his recipe comes from you.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
guess we can let the cat out of the bag now. we are loading our last few things into a uhaul and headed across the country. bull city here we come ya'll !

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
guess we can let the cat out of the bag now. we are loading our last few things into a uhaul and headed across the country. bull city here we come ya'll !

I don't like cats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors