Become a Patron!

Hey Everyone from Illinois

Willis74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to say hey to everyone from Illinois. Have been vaping for over a year now and have become a juice snob. Local juices are not doing it for me anymore. Even their "high end" juices are not that good. May favorites right now are any mad murdock flavor with an emphasis on pluid. Hope to learn some new things and find some great deals. Thanks everyone.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I, on the other-hand; will combine the tail-ends of close flavors, to make something I sometimes wish I recalled the exact ratios of...currently drippin' a little 'Unicorn Milk', wit some local-mixed 'cinnamon roll'...pretty good.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
If you don't like the store bought you may want to get into DIYing.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to say hey to everyone from Illinois. Have been vaping for over a year now and have become a juice snob. Local juices are not doing it for me anymore. Even their "high end" juices are not that good. May favorites right now are any mad murdock flavor with an emphasis on pluid. Hope to learn some new things and find some great deals. Thanks everyone.
Welcome. I am from Illinois as well ( although I'm not proud of it, or to fond of it):)

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, I'm a vape snob and a beer snob; I only drink the "craft beers" from local breweries. I also agree with you on the local juices. Since I'm probably a little older than you, I have lost some of my sense of smell and consequently my sense of taste, so the local juices really don't do it for me. I guess that's the reason I started making my own juice, so I could taste 'em. Happy vaping from the other side of the pond.

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU Willis74. I reside in Illinois also, and vaping since November 2013.

I got into DIY juice early on and it's all I vape anymore. We have some Excellent DIY
folks here at VU to learn from if it becomes a road you travel. :)

Firestorm

Member For 4 Years
Practically all of my vaping purchases are made online. The only exception that I found is a local shop hidden in the back of a commercial complex that sells Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk that I can get without having to wait for shipping. I wouldn't call myself a juice snob, but the reality is that there are only a handful of eliquids that I like / can tolerate.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

What kind of gear do you use to vape your high end liquids?

VU Sponsors