Become a Patron!

Hey All

Jetalito

Member For 5 Years
I am 66, female, vapaholic, and I have shinyitis. Also Canadian eh! Vapaversary Oct. 1. Started in 2010, when I lost my beautiful sister, to lung cancer. Miss her sooo much. Best invention the world has seen, in a long time. Have all kinds of vape gear, and finally got my hubby to join me. Make most of my own juice to. Looks like I will have lots of reading ahead, on this super, duper, forum. I love it, so far!:)

Cici

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am 66, female, vapaholic, and I have shinyitis. Also Canadian eh! Vapaversary Oct. 1. Started in 2010, when I lost my beautiful sister, to lung cancer. Miss her sooo much. Best invention the world has seen, in a long time. Have all kinds of vape gear, and finally got my hubby to join me. Make most of my own juice to. Looks like I will have lots of reading ahead, on this super, duper, forum. I love it, so far!:)

Hey Jetalito!

A fellow Canuck here. I think the shinyitis is contagious cuz I got a bad case of it too! Conrats on your success! I just passed my 1 year and hubby is right behind me - yeah!!

Jetalito

Member For 5 Years
Congrats to you to! Congrats to hubby to. My shinyitis is what finally got hubby on the vape train. Gave him a VTR, with Iclear 30S, and he was hooked! :D:D:D. Forgot to mention, I upped his nic to.

VU Sponsors