Become a Patron!

Hexohm V3

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine battery door has no movement. Actually its hard to get off when its on. It jams in when putting it on. Its so tight it actually removed paint when i was taking it off and putting it on. I must have got lucky.

H.Quinn5150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i've wanted a hex ohm forever. I don't know why. I keep telling myself i only want it because I can't afford it, it's just genius marketing. I say,if it were $45 instead of $145 you would have forgotten about it by now, just like the Rig, you don't need it. Somebody, please; justify this purchase, so i can get on w it! lol

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i've wanted a hex ohm forever. I don't know why. I keep telling myself i only want it because I can't afford it, it's just genius marketing. I say,if it were $45 instead of $145 you would have forgotten about it by now, just like the Rig, you don't need it. Somebody, please; justify this purchase, so i can get on w it! lol

No questions asked Lifetime warranty. The most solid Hammond on the market. Easy to resell

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I've had DNAs, FSKs, YiHi, Smok, Sigelei, Wismecs, you name it... I predominately use my Hex now since it arrived. I probably wouldn't of bought one if I didn't get it for $135 shipped, but I am glad I did...It is one of those devices that is no frills but does exactly what you want it to do every time...Did I mentioned it has a lifetime warranty? I will buy another, hell I'd trade my Therion 166/VT133 for one and not blink one bit.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Hexohm definitely fits into the "if I have to explain it you just wouldn't understand" category. You really just have to experience it.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They make a clone of it for around 45 bucks. I got my review of the clone dropping this week.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sold!

If ....no "if" is the wrong word ......"when" I get a new mod this is gonna be the one!

I was on the fence for a long time buying one, then the Enabler DJ shared a picture of his and I just said fuck it, I want one anyways and for $135, why not. (Twisted Messes edition)

I've always been a frugal buyer when it came to mods, always would rather spend money on Atomizers...if it wasn't on sale I probably wouldnt buy it...and when this came along and lifetime warranty...yeah no brainer. I enjoy the other mods I have, and I've said this before, I'd easily trade my Therion 166/VT133 for another HexV3

I am 97% using RDAs only now, got tired of chasing that elusive perfect tank, RDAs and power mode as it was in the beginning.

Now I am debating a mech squonker...and for this purchase I am going to be overly picky...someone drop a ladder down this fucking rabbit hole would ya?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was on the fence for a long time buying one, then the Enabler DJ shared a picture of his and I just said fuck it, I want one anyways and for $135, why not. (Twisted Messes edition)

I've always been a frugal buyer when it came to mods, always would rather spend money on Atomizers...if it wasn't on sale I probably wouldnt buy it...and when this came along and lifetime warranty...yeah no brainer. I enjoy the other mods I have, and I've said this before, I'd easily trade my Therion 166/VT133 for another HexV3

I am 97% using RDAs only now, got tired of chasing that elusive perfect tank, RDAs and power mode as it was in the beginning.

Now I am debating a mech squonker...and for this purchase I am going to be overly picky...someone drop a ladder down this fucking rabbit hole would ya?
Lol, yeah, yeah blame me for your self control issues. Lmao.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

SirLeakALot

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been using my V3 for a week now and I love it. My other mods are collecting dust since the Hex moved in. I too have the door rattle problem many others seem to have but could fix it with some tape on the lid. I really like how this thing just works. On my other regulated mods I changed settings pretty often, now I just vape and vape and vape. Glad I got in here and found out about this beauty :)

Oh and ...

6zeJZAF.jpg

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have been doing my research on this device. Let' say I have seen this device at my local vape shop. I have downloaded the voltage chart that is on this thread. It seems I can use this device with my mtl RTA as well... crank up up potentiometer for my dtl RTA. The reviews are saying this is a kick ads device. Simple and effective for what it is. Is this a device for me? I really wanna buy one.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I prefer the hex .

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
I love them both for diff reasons.
Can't say I prefer one over the other but if I had to pull the trigger & choose one I'd say Nasy.
Just a more personal experience.
I greatly appreciate knowing Nate built it with his hands after discussing the specifics with me, and powdercoated the color/finish I want, then etched what I requested. I have 5 Nasy's & they are all personal to me.
Plus his dual pwm squonker has become my daily 99% of the time since Sept.
Hexohm, I have zero probs with.
Just bought another one today that I've been looking for forever, FINALLY.
Powerful, clean, cool as hell. Just missing that extra that Nasy puts in.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I make always financial decisions and you can always get $120.00 for a used V3 Hexohm no matter what condition.....

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the looks of the hexohm and besides my vape shop here in Alberta has one put away for me. :D

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I make always financial decisions and you can always get $120.00 for a used V3 Hexohm no matter what condition.....
Absolutely! Last Hex I sold was a v2.1 & sold it for more than $120.
However, the only time I have sold a Nasy, I bundled it along w/a flat black Dead Rabbit rda for $200.
So really you can't go wrong either way you go.
I love them both!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Silver79

Member For 4 Years
Maybe someone here can explain Craving Vapors math to me, cause it's off.

They say it will fire down to .1 and is capable of 180w/6v/30amps, except that 6v at .1 is 360w/60amps.

Their numbers are correct at a .2, but at .1, it's double what they claim......so either it can't fire 6v at .1 or it's true min resistance is a .2.....either way their supplied data is off.

I've got one on the way and I'm just trying to understand the math, cause it's off.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It will fire down to .1 but not at full speed, I think your pot will have to be turned down to 50% ( 1/2 way) for it to fire that low.
Something like that, anyway somebody with more info will chime in to explain better.
I don't go that low so all my pot is available... ha , ha, lol.:devil:

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It will fire down to .1 but not at full speed, I think your pot will have to be turned down to 50% ( 1/2 way) for it to fire that low.
Something like that, anyway somebody with more info will chime in to explain better.
I don't go that low so all my pot is available... ha , ha, lol.:devil:
This.

180W/6V/30amp is just a statement of the max the board will do for any of those units. At .2 ohms it will do all three. Any higher resistance and the voltage cutoff prevents you from reaching 30 amps or 180 watts. Any lower and the amp cutoff prevents you from reaching 6v or 180 watts.

Like Gavlan said, once you get under .2 the mod won't fire if the potentiometer is turned up high enough that the voltage it's trying to deliver would put you over the 30 amp limit.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
This.

180W/6V/30amp is just a statement of the max the board will do for any of those units. At .2 ohms it will do all three. Any higher resistance and the voltage cutoff prevents you from reaching 30 amps or 180 watts. Any lower and the amp cutoff prevents you from reaching 6v or 180 watts.

Like Gavlan said, once you get under .2 the mod won't fire if the potentiometer is turned up high enough that the voltage it's trying to deliver would put you over the 30 amp limit.

See I told ya someone would be along with a better explanation than I gave..
Thanks Chokeslam..

Silver79

Member For 4 Years
This.

Makes sense.....Awesome, thank you.

VU Sponsors