Become a Patron!

Hexohm v2.1 and freakshow rda q's

Hey there! I just bought a hexohm v2.1 and a freakshow as im keen to get into dripping and see what the fuss is about. I'm not ready to build my own coils yet so wanna get some prebuilt ones first. Some places say I shouldn't go too low on the hexohm but was wondering why as at the moment I Have .25 coil in a crown and Vape it normally about 85w on an istick 100 or a x cube 2. Using either Samsung 25rs or awt 40 amps. Will be using those batteries too. So was wondering what prebuilt coils will be best to try first on the freakshow with the hex ohm, also if those batteries im using will be ok. And also if it's a no go to put the crown on the hexohm.
Thanks in advance!

Edit
Ah so the hexohm is designed to only have a 20amp limit so the batteries have to be in line with that and I stick to ohms law to make sure my build stays above that so 0.35 and above is safe right? Anything below that Id need to keep the Volts down in accordance? So 30/40 amp batteries would be fine for this? Think I'm getting the hang of it!

Also this was an impulse buy and I am looking forward to trying the hexohm out but why is this device better for rda? And how will it give me a better vape than having a tank with a coil of the same ohm and same volts/watts from a box mod like the eleaf 100 or sig100? Sorry for all the questions but can't find answers anywhere!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors