Become a Patron!

Here's a Mimosa!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well thanks ews! I know you posted that somewhere once for me and I went to look again and couldn't find it. I have fa champagne and more fa mandarin on the way. No tfa, and they were out of bergamot, but your recipe gives me a starting point. Is tfa champagne bubbly? I'll let you know if fa is when I try it. Can you describe to me what the bergamot adds to your recipe? Curious. Also curious if you tried without creams and you take on that.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well thanks ews! I know you posted that somewhere once for me and I went to look again and couldn't find it. I have fa champagne and more fa mandarin on the way. No tfa, and they were out of bergamot, but your recipe gives me a starting point. Is tfa champagne bubbly? I'll let you know if fa is when I try it. Can you describe to me what the bergamot adds to your recipe? Curious. Also curious if you tried without creams and you take on that.
Actually a better name for this would be Mimosa Smoothie I haven't tried it without the creams. I think the orange and mandarin, without the bergamot, would be too sweet and lack the peel or zest flavor. Also, You may want to reduce the flavorings a bit!
Would love to hear your feedback on whatever you put together!

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mmmmmmmmm my mouth is watering, i'm already a huge fan of this drink at events. Next time ill be able to even vape it during the event.
Such a classy ensemble! thanks for sharing!

VU Sponsors