Become a Patron!

Help with tobacco flavor V2 Shara

Hi everyone, Ive decided to give this a try and see if someone can help me, I started vaping using V2 brand the sahara flavor, until the closed their business in the US, then after trying many different flavors, found MIG Vapor thats had the same flavor as V2 Sahara.

But then again the stopped selling juices.. then I started to buy V2 from the UK but with all the laws they stopped shipping to the US.

And then again buying trying and throwing all of them because i found the flavor nasty, the are all super sweet, i dont understand why they are all so sweet, just by smelling it i already know they are sweet so i dont want to keep throwing my money,

The last one, and the one that im using now is one i found on VaporFi website, a gold tobacco flavor, not as good but not as bad as the others, but they have not been in stock for a few months now, so im asking anyone here knows a tobacco flavor, similar to the V2 Sahara, supposedly is a turkish tobacco, but the thing is, all the turkish tobaccos that ive tried are sweet, not even close to the V2, MIG or the gold tobacco ive been vaping, if anyone have tried the V2 Sahara or the MIG Vapor Sahara,can give an alternative that i can buy online? ive tried going to stores but they dont let me try and have very if any tobacco flavor.

Thanks

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't suggest any specific brand (I do DIY... make my own juices) so I've been out of touch concerning pre-made tobacco juices. You might try what is called a NET (naturally extracted tobacco) It should not be very sweet. Maybe others can chime in on specific brands.

VU Sponsors