Become a Patron!

Help with TFV12 Prince Tank !!!

Hello everyone, I'm new here and it seems to be that I'm the only one having this problem. I've been having a hard time unscrewing my tank (TFV12 Prince). I want to replace the coil because I think it's burnt already. I've looked every possible videos/solutions in youtube to fix this problem and it still won't budge. It's just waayyy too tight for me to unscrew, I dont know how they made it to be like this. I tried putting it inside the freezer, using pliers. I just really can't open it. Anyone know any solution? Please help.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Hopefully it isn't cross threaded. If you can find some jar openers try two of those and work it back and forth. If it feels "gritty" or "sandy" it might be cross threaded. If that doesnt work try soaking it in some slightly hot water (not boiling) and when it starts cooling try to work it loose.

I would avoid the pliers as you can deform the metal and ruin the thing entirely.

If all that doesn't work, you can ask someone with bigger arms to see if they can bust it loose.

I brought it to my local vape shop and he just used a dry cloth to hold the tank properly. He managed to open it. :) Thanks!!

VU Sponsors