Become a Patron!

Help With Subbing If Possible Please

Kaylz

Member For 1 Year
There are a few recipes I've liked the look of that use Purilum Vanilla Custard but as I'm in the UK this isn't an option for me and I stick with Cap V1, a mate that knows a good bit about mixing has said that Purilum is apparently stronger than Cap and suggested using around 30% more Cap when it called for Purlium, is anyone here able to tell me if that sounds right or has another suggestion please? Thanks guys!! :D xx

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are a few recipes I've liked the look of that use Purilum Vanilla Custard but as I'm in the UK this isn't an option for me and I stick with Cap V1, a mate that knows a good bit about mixing has said that Purilum is apparently stronger than Cap and suggested using around 30% more Cap when it called for Purlium, is anyone here able to tell me if that sounds right or has another suggestion please? Thanks guys!! :D xx
I tried a bunch of them a while back. I think TFA is much better than Purilums Vanilla Custard. But like they say, everyone tastes things differently. PUR is okay but I actually liked TFAs over even Capella. Caps VC V.1 is a bit rich for my liking. The worst of the ones I tried was FW which tasted like nutmeg custard.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That might actually be correct. Caps generally run in the 4-8% range. What’s the percentage of the Pur VC at right now?

VU Sponsors