Become a Patron!

Help with initial harsh hits

Kiwi_Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi,

I have been vaping for a while now and have a few RTA's and RDA's. What I am about to ask is not related to any specific RDA or E-Juice, but happens with me in general (mostly on RDA's though).

FYI - I normally vape 6 mg and 70/30 VG/PG.

Issue - If I havce left the RDA for some time (think hours/minutes not days), and I come back to it for a vape (drip a few drops), the initial few draws have a harsh hit to it. However, after a few draws, the same vape becomes smooth as silk. In fact it is even the same drip session. Like I said, this is not specific to any particular RDS or juice. If you do need to know, currently I am vaping on a Velocity RDA.

Does anyone else have this issue? Any help is highly highly appreciated.

Cheers.

vapour_lounge

Member For 4 Years
I have had this a few times and i find its the juice i used some juices just seem to be kinda hard untill the throat gets used to them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Kiwi_Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for your response. I understand what you are saying and can accept that it may vary with every juice. However, in my instance, it happens with the same juice if I come back to the same atty in a few hours. The initial couple to three draws are harsh on the throat, and then the fourth of fifth draw onwards it is smooth as butter.....no harshness whatsoever.

The only other thing I can think of is cold weather if that can cause this.

CloudQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The same thing happens to me. After a few hours of not vaping, the first few hits are kind of hard. I also believe it's because your throat has to get used to it. I could be wrong but that's what I assume it always is. I use 6 or 12mg (depending on the flavor) and it happens to me. I also do not drip I use a tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiwi_Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for your replies guys. At this rate, should it not be a common occurrnce. I have not read about this anywhere...reddit, ecf, etc. strange!!

Never happens to me on goliath, subtank, ect in a nutshell, RTAs seem to be behaving different.

Cheers

VU Sponsors