Become a Patron!

Help with creating flavor profile sheet.

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there, I have recently launched a semi successful online wholesale e-juice website. Im now preparing to take it to the next level and send out samples to various shops around the united states. Im aware that to make the best impression I need to create a nice looking "flavor profile card" that basically lists the names of each flavor and breaks down its flavors in a well written way. as well as a price sheet and poss. cover letter. I plan on beginning the quest of the flavor profile card but I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice. as far as paper material, finish, and size. as well as any additional information that should be on the card. and just maybe a general idea of how to lay it out. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Google Drive has plenty of templates to choose from..you should be able to find a simple invoice and insert your logo. Or create an invoice from your website..if that is an option with your account.

I think the best thing about the rest of the questions you asked is that you can make it whatever you want. You do not necessarily want your sample package to look like the same packages they get in the mail everyday. Go to your local office supply store...spend $20 on various material and lay it out several different ways. Get some opinions from friends or upload pics and ask for opinions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors