Become a Patron!

Help with coil master 521 tab

dlcountpau

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, need a little help pls...

So i purchased a CM 521 and it's my first time to build a coil.

I used:
24gauge kanthal a1
30mm
10loops

I got .46ohms

cde692f2b8bfe362391f637325cce394.jpg

Now while i was pulsing and dry fire...it takes around 10-11 secs before my coils glow and the volts drops down to 3.7v as shown in the screen and it gets lower down to 3.6 but after that i stopped firing...im afraid something is going wrong or im getting close to a disaster...so pls i kindly need your advise...

Right now i dont have my rx200 mod so i was also thinking if i can do 2-3 vapes every hour on it as i read it can also be used as table mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't own a 521 tab. However, using single 18650 mech mods a lot, and the tab is similar to that. The voltage usually drops rather quick from 3.7 to 3.6, but it will stay there longer. Just make sure, you don't over discharge the battery.

dlcountpau

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't own a 521 tab. However, using single 18650 mech mods a lot, and the tab is similar to that. The voltage usually drops rather quick from 3.7 to 3.6, but it will stay there longer. Just make sure, you don't over discharge the battery.

Thanks Neunerball.

But i noticed before firing my batt was at was 4.05v and while firing it goes down to 3.6v and after firing goes back to 4.05v again. I dont understand why it goes below 3.7v when it's at 4.05v. Im using samsung 25r btw...

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Pulse with the fire button on the 521 tab. 3 seconds on and off to get the coils glowing. Just guessing here - but I think the voltage drop is probably just the inherent sag from the mosfet and wiring.

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All batteries drop down in voltage when under load. No different than the battery in your car.

VU Sponsors