Become a Patron!

Help with billow v2.

mchaggis79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I absolutely love this tank, but the glass seems highly susceptible to breaking. I just got it last weekend, dropped it once and it's cracked already. Is there a better tank option than glass for it or is there a way to keep the replacement from breaking in the future?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had no problems with my glass on the billow 2, but then I don't drop it :p

Suggest you get some vape bands, that will protect the glass pretty well, like these -
XHMDPgw.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They only do glass tanks for it, so you're sort of stuck with broken glass or goofy ring lol

I admit I don't like the rings either, but do use one for my work mod with kanger subtank, as can easily get knocked other or dropped, dropped it a month ago getting out of my SUV, and that band saved my tank.

But don't use them on my tanks at home though.

mchaggis79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
At work was when mine fell over and cracked lol. Guess I'll invest in one or two. Thanks guys

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to order one of those vape bands this weekend as much as I hated too. My mod tipped over on my marble end table and my Billow v2 tank stood no chance lol.

mchaggis79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Soon as my replacement tank gets in I'm going to one of our local b&ms and getting at least 1 if not 2 of those bands to use while at work. I'm also eagerly awaiting my shark skin case to get in for my vaporshark. Took me a good while to even find a website with the black case in stock. I walk a lot at work and my poor mod is getting scratched up like hell being in my pocket. I'll feel so much better once I get it in a case and those vape bands put on it. One of these days I want to send it in to get that waterproofing coat that vaporshark does. Sadly I neither have $34 for it, nor do I have a second mod atm to use while it's away. My ipv mini 2 is away getting fixed under the warranty.

VU Sponsors