Become a Patron!

Help! Seeking a Custom Desktop Pasthrough Device!

Yo what is up guys and gals, my name is Skitzo and I need some guidance. I've been working in the vapor Industry for 5 years now and I have pretty much seen it all. But recently in a YouTube video a Large Company(I believe it was VaperzCloud) had Custom boxes In use at their stall during an expo. They were multiple atty devices powered by a computer power supply with tons of RGB lighting. I'm looking to find someone who custom makes these AC powered desktop behemoth mods so I can use it at my gaming setup, In the video it was said that someone in Maryland makes them which would be awesome because I'm also from Maryland. Please help.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yo what is up guys and gals, my name is Skitzo and I need some guidance. I've been working in the vapor Industry for 5 years now and I have pretty much seen it all. But recently in a YouTube video a Large Company(I believe it was VaperzCloud) had Custom boxes In use at their stall during an expo. They were multiple atty devices powered by a computer power supply with tons of RGB lighting. I'm looking to find someone who custom makes these AC powered desktop behemoth mods so I can use it at my gaming setup, In the video it was said that someone in Maryland makes them which would be awesome because I'm also from Maryland. Please help.

Hi, Welcome to the forum.:wave:

Could you please post the link to the video here?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
most likely this is a basic system from back in the day made newer. what you have is a simple plug and play system made by hand with Pot controling the dc-dc voltage i bet. it can be safer to find a pass thur and use that but you could build your own
just be safe while using and doing so.

to add you could even build a dna passthur..

last add you might be able to buy one or a version http://analogboxmods.ca/Box-Mod-Kits just got to know what your searching for... you can buy kits look at that

VU Sponsors