Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
no m8 was asking KaBoomStick
I was going to say I haven't seen it in the states yet. if it shows up here I will order one. still have a bad taste in my mouth from gearbest.

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's pretty wide open. "Middle of July". It's all good though. It was $25 so if it takes a while that's ok. I've got stuff to keep my interest till then.

art247

Member For 4 Years
no m8 was asking KaBoomStick
I was going to say I haven't seen it in the states yet. if it shows up here I will order one. still have a bad taste in my mouth from gearbest.
you guys think fast tech is any better
love an opinion
i was in a quandry over what was to replace the kbox and didnt want to spend too much (in the same boat)got a snow wolf just today i couldnt wait for the asolo and there will always be a better mod
and once you purchase it ....it goes on sale
i had so much trouble with ebay ive shyed away from preorders
I do like that one and I was going to buy it (had issue with seller and ship time). I want to try to find something without a internal battery.

Ipv3 Li if you need more then 60j/w the evic vt if your good with 60w. I think titanium is the way to go and the future.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Sure man np. I haven't been disappointed. It has some wattage limitations depending on how low you go. Anything below .25 in power mode will result in 50-55w max. Anything above .25-1ohm will give you 60w. The lowest supported is .15 in power mode. TC mode is good down to .05.

I personally think this mod is more geared towards TC. Pretty obvious I guess considering the full kit comes with nickel and titanium coils only lol. I've been using the Smok TCT. I love the tank on all my TC mods. While I usually prefer to build coils I have been extremely impressed with the quality of the Smok Ni coils. I've run 95/5 VG in it and have never gotten a dry hit of any kind. The tanks got a great price point too imo.

I didn't go for the full kit cause I wouldn't use the tank anyway. I'm to happy with the TCT at the moment. I've got several other tanks on the way though so who knows. May change at any point lol.

Yeah wow great customer service....wait, get another shitty item (wait some more), or cancel the order.....they should have said we will expedite shipment on us for the lying....

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you want your mod fast. Fasttech isn't not the way to go. It takes up to two weeks to sometimes 45 days worst case.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Depends what you get also. If you buy just an atty for like 10 dollars it will take a long time. Took me 2 months to get it. But I hear if you do a big order. Say 100 dollars or more they deliver relatively faster as in 10-30 days lol

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So gearbest responds Me finally today. It will take up to a week to get my refund.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So gearbest responds Me finally today. It will take up to a week to get my refund.

They are actually very good with refunds....I got mine within 2 days.....but that shit speaks volumes on how many refunds that cmpany gets lol

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did you see vape 101 with a preorder on the d2? 50 bucks. I'm very tempted but going to try and wait till after first batch comes out

I almost pulled the trigger... BUT I think I'm beginning to notice early release product issues cause I have a habit of buying ALOT of stuff. Also, I'm really happy with my Evic at the moment and it's satisfying all my TC tank needs so I'm gonna see how it goes with the D2.

All that said I'll prolly cave and buy one anyway cause I'm a conscious xxxxxxxxx. Hahahahaha.

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FML just got a response from staff over there, The shit was instock when I purchased it so explain how this kinda shit happens.

Thank you very much for contacting GearBest. We are so sorry for this delay.

Unfortunately, your order is not ready yet because this item is on the way back in stock for now. We wish to apologize unreservedly for this situation.

Regarding item(s):
We expect to receive the goods in 5 to 7 days . We have 3 options to offer:

1. We kindly ask you to wait. Once we receive the stock from the vendor,we will ship your package immediately.

2. Change the item,please browse our website to find a similar item here http://www.gearbest.com/ and send us the link(url) of the item you would like instead by replying to this message).

3. Cancel the item and we will refund you $ 54.51 USD on your wallet future purchase.
We will do our best to help you.

We wish to take this opportunity to apologize to you for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you so much for your kind understanding and patience.

Best Regards

Winifred
GearBest Customer Service

http://www.gearbest.com/
I got the same message. I sent them a message a day for four days until the responded. Then said refund can take up to a week. Send another msg telling them how insane they are, got refund few hours later.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like a stellar price for the offering. I'm so tired of freakin pre-orders. Release some of this new cool shit already! Lol. I have patience issues.

You and me both just steer clear of Gearbest ran by a bunch of freakin ass clowns.

berealson.jpg

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I recently cancelled a preorder at Fasttech and they had my money refunded in about 36hrs. Not too bad. I'll prolly order from them in the future.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapordna is really the only online vendor I use. I have used kidney puncher and be vape happy. All 3 have good customer service and are in Murica'

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vapordna is really the only online vendor I use. I have used kidney puncher and be vape happy. All 3 have good customer service and are in Murica'

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yeah I buy from them a lot too but on some items their prices just aren't what they should be I don't think. Course nowhere these days is a one stop shop so to speak. I will say VaporDna's packaging is really nice compared to some other sites I've ordered from. They also have fast shipping times.

Don't have experience with the others personally but I'll check them out.

VU Sponsors