Become a Patron!

Help on order? :P

I have ordered something from Vaporbeast.comabout three days ago and I was wondering how I could track it? I have the shipping number, but I havent gotten a link to where I could track it. I've tried in ups, fedex, etc. I also haven't made an account for vaporbeast.comwhen I ordered it, so that is also another problem. I am just curious as to where it might be is all.
Thank you!

Also sorry If I had posted this in the wrong thread.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have ordered something from Vaporbeast.comabout three days ago and I was wondering how I could track it? I have the shipping number, but I havent gotten a link to where I could track it. I've tried in ups, fedex, etc. I also haven't made an account for vaporbeast.comwhen I ordered it, so that is also another problem. I am just curious as to where it might be is all.
Thank you!

Also sorry If I had posted this in the wrong thread.
I order from Vapor Beast all the time. Go to your account. Go to order. Click on the order. There will be a link that says track order.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It just gives me "you have no placed orders." I also ordered it as a guest and made the account after the order.
Well with my experiences with Vapor Beast is good. You should get your package 3-4 days after order. I order Friday morning I usually get it Monday. And I live on east coast.

Unless you are like me. I have contacted customer service phone and email. No response. I placed my very first order with them in December and was billed and still have yet to receive it. The tracking says my package has not been received by usps. I was super excited to get my order. At this point I just want my package.

VU Sponsors