Become a Patron!

Help- ohms fluctuating

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So on my little boy RDA I am getting a fluctuation of about .03 ohms (.26-.29) in between rips.... Center post is nice and tight now, but was a little prone to spin before. Also- i have the screws slammed... Slammed tight and I cannot figure out why my ohms are moving around...

Thanks in advance for the help...

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perhaps the contact between the atty and the 510 pin on your mod is a knat's ass off?

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've experienced same thing but my ohms would be like .5, but jump up above 1 ohm, i have ipv2.1 so it has floating pin so 510 isnt issue. For me i think it was eaither screws or new build fixed it

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Perhaps the contact between the atty and the 510 pin on your mod is a knat's ass off?

I thought it could be that and I checked- but all my other atties work fine- this is the only one that does this on my ipv3.... I believe the ipv3 has a floating commotion also...

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Figured it out... Wires under positive post were stacked... I build waaay more carefully now and they are parallel under the screw and problem solved.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Figured it out... Wires under positive post were stacked... I build waaay more carefully now and they are parallel under the screw and problem solved.

Thanks for the update. Good to know for future troubleshooting :cool:

VU Sponsors