Become a Patron!

Help needed !!!

Wondering if I can get an answer to this question. I have 1 liter of 50vg/50pg 3nic. base that I purchased by mistake, I would like to add vg to it to get close to 70vg/30pg dont really care about to nic.. Cant seem to figure out how much I need to add with the online calculators. Any input is really appreciated. Thanks

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi again Luciano....The best in DIY are here, go to that section on here and start a thread with your question, they will help you out with the VG calculations and also direct you to a calculator link, good luck:wave:

Hopefully someone can give an answer to this this question. I have 1 liter of 50vg/50pg 3nic. base that I purchased by mistake, I would like to add vg to it to get close to 70vg/30pg dont really care about to nic.. Cant seem to figure out how much I need to add with the online calculators. Any input is really appreciated. Thanks

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Duplicate threads merged and moved to diy ...

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you add 670 ml of VG it will get you pretty close to that ratio. I know you mentioned you didn't care about the Nic but it's probably good to know that it will also reduce your Nic concentration to 1.8 mg/ml.

Hope that helps. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hopefully someone can give an answer to this this question. I have 1 liter of 50vg/50pg 3nic. base that I purchased by mistake, I would like to add vg to it to get close to 70vg/30pg dont really care about to nic.. Cant seem to figure out how much I need to add with the online calculators. Any input is really appreciated. Thanks
Try this one... https://ecigvape.com/e-liquid-combining-calculator
Add the current vg/pg/nic combo as the first liquid
then add vg 100% to the second liquid... keep upping the amount until you reach the ratio you wanted in the bottom left corner

upload_2017-7-6_14-0-2.png

In this example you would need to add 650mls of VG

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
adding 500 ml of VG will give you about 67/33 vg/pg.
what I am wondering about is, is that a nicotine base you are talking about or just unflavored ejuice? Its the 3mg that has me wondering. My nic base is 100mg/ml so for 100ml ejuice I use 3 ml of nicotine base to get 3mg/ml finished juice. In my case, I would just ignore the pg/vg of the base, since the amount I add is so small.

VU Sponsors