wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahaha Im lazy, whats on everyone list to make today ? or what kind of vape would you like and Ill to whip it up. no good ideas coming out of me this morning, maybe I should double the % in my coffee pot lol.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will how bout a rich custard with anise :p I am waiting for funds to order more flavorings but I have mixed some anise into my Fog Fuel Pearl Flake and it is amazing.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Will how bout a rich custard with anise :p I am waiting for funds to order more flavorings but I have mixed some anise into my Fog Fuel Pearl Flake and it is amazing.
hey thats a good idea :)

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I accidentally mixed these in a dripper. Now I have to figure out a recipe for the Pearl Flake. It is a rich sweet custard with hints of vanilla.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
should double the % in my coffee pot lol

*giggles.. dune did that! still sitting here looking out at the snow.. :p
we got a lil bit last night..

mmm i dont know, but i need to mix up too..
i just gave away (35) 20ml bottles last night at the Halloween party I went to..
so now i am so low it is not funny..
just dripped my last few drops of my grape skittles.. grrr.. and have not much left of my nicvape stuff..
so i know what I am doing soon..

*whispers... bottles :p

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
haha there is always so much to buy

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried a new drink yesterday and it was simply delicious...a creme broulee martini. Seems like it would also be a pretty good vape. :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hahaha Im lazy, whats on everyone list to make today ? or what kind of vape would you like and Ill to whip it up. no good ideas coming out of me this morning, maybe I should double the % in my coffee pot lol.
I'm even more lazy than you. How bout you think if something I might like, mix it up and send it to me..... Send me an invoice and I'll PayPal you some " vape-bucks"

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm even more lazy than you. How bout you think if something I might like, mix it up and send it to me..... Send me an invoice and I'll PayPal you some " vape-bucks"

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was going to ask you the same thing. maybe @HeadInClouds will whip us something up

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Baklava!!
Bread pudding !!

*puppy eyes*

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my I'm loving smooth creamy Vienna cream, tasty vanilla bourbon with a drop of meringue & fresh cream! Jamaican Rum and caramel! 0h my is Fuji Apple good!! HICS Lemon Meringue Pie is the bomb!!! I couldn't decide??? What to do??? The catalyst who just does put it all in her nautilus that wasn't working, but now is!!! I think it likes Flavourart a lot and not local vender juice. After vaping lemon meringue, l filled 1/3 of my tank with my vanilla wafer 're pie/ 1/3 w Vienna cream at 3%/ 1/3 with 3% Jamaican Rum and 3 drops of. Caramel.. Mmmmmmmm! I LOVE FA and all of your recipes!!! So smooth and creamy I'm getting fat as Garfield vaping all this deliciousness!!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mr. Wllmc,
This is about "The Beard". I know you have children so I decided to share a story. In the late 1970's dad decided to shave his beard after hunting season. Mind you, the children had never seen dad w/o "The Beard". When dad returned home from work his two little children began screaming in hysterics that there was a robber in their house yelling at mommy to call the cops!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mr. Wllmc,
This is about "The Beard". I know you have children so I decided to share a story. In the late 1970's dad decided to shave his beard after hunting season. Mind you, the children had never seen dad w/o "The Beard". When dad returned home from work his two little children began screaming in hysterics that there was a robber in their house yelling at mommy to call the cops!
Omg, sis?? Lmao. We did that too!!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Oooooooh! Bread Pudding! I'd give a great big man hug complete with full leg wrap and a dip for some bread pudding! With or without the beard! I'm good like that.
lmao !

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Mr. Wllmc,
lol my kids probably would not recognize me. I always had a big goatee but awhile back I trimmed it down and started the beard. the beard has taken its own life. I just do what the beard says now.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Oooooooh! Bread Pudding! I'd give a great big man hug complete with full leg wrap and a dip for some bread pudding! With or without the beard! I'm good like that.

Why does everyone like that soggy stuff? If you want to vape that, seems like you'd start with a French Toast flavor, add a milky-vanilla-pudding flavor (break out that Capellas...), Cinnamon/Nutmeg, and optional TFA Raisin. A little TFA Toasted Almond on top? eeeeww, bread pudding... I always hated those bloated raisin corpses in pudding.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does everyone like that soggy stuff? If you want to vape that, seems like you'd start with a French Toast flavor, add a milky-vanilla-pudding flavor (break out that Capellas...), Cinnamon/Nutmeg, and optional TFA Raisin. A little TFA Toasted Almond on top? eeeeww, bread pudding... I always hated those bloated raisin corpses in pudding.
I'm laughing so hard! Little raisin corpses!

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Baklava!!
Bread pudding !!

*puppy eyes*

Oh Lord. Made bread pudding.
In a tank it was ok.
In my dripper OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
0.3 to 0.5 ohms is what I suggest to get the full flavor out of that one.

Crap now I want to make it again.
I juiced my self out of that flavor it was so good.

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By the way. Bread pudding with a salted caramel sauce poured over the top is SOOOOOOOOOO much better then regular icing.
But if you want to try something special
try a caramel cream cheese icing on top.

Then loose your mind trying to make that into a vape juice.

Crap now the oven is calling my name and I still have to wait for the rice to cool for the steeping.

Thanks I'm going to be up all night cooking and making juice.
o_O

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
By the way. Bread pudding with a salted caramel sauce poured over the top is SOOOOOOOOOO much better then regular icing.

Crap now the oven is calling my name and I still have to wait for the rice to cool for the steeping.

o_O
mmm I love bread pudding. and I love salted caramel. I have it just need to make the bread pudding first

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
personally I skip the raisins lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bread pudding, ew...... People always said they made 'the best bread pudding you've ever had....' It was still soggy bread to me LOL

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

o_O
The one I made had cream cheese icing in it.

Yuzyuzu

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is the best set up for Orchid V3 at Hana mini V3

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
What is the best set up for Orchid V3 at Hana mini V3
alright Ill bite. I have never used one but being a tank I would guess a little higher ohms would be better. it has 4 post so I would say a dual coil around .8 to 2.0 ohms using a dna30 chip. if you were using a dripper you could go down to .3 ohms . if it were me I would build simple dual or single microcoil on it around 1.2 ohms and call it a day.

Yuzyuzu

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why Orchid V3 always leaking when fill up the flavour....

Yuzyuzu

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any solution on that issue ?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
no idea bro, this is the DIY ejuice section, Ill make you some vape recipes ha.

Hi I am new to vaping underground but ive been looking and looking everywhere for a recipe that is close to fog fuel pearl flake. This is my favorite juice in the world. Can anybody help me with a recipe for something really close to this. Thanks so very much

VU Sponsors