Become a Patron!

Help for a friend obtained, keeping open for her response to the generosity!

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think the I deserve the amount of praise as @Artemis and @exodus, and the rest who offered even if they didn't donate. If it wasn't for their generosity I couldn't have done it.
True the praise belongs to all that helped and I give it to all, you wouldn't have been able to do this if not for them and your friend wouldn't have gotten help from them if not for you good job everyone wish I could have seen this earlier on in the stage and helped also but you all did excellent work

sent from the back of Otto's bus

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing.

I totally understand. My son who is 27 is basically home bound due to his depression, ocd, general anxiety/social, Add, AS symptoms and more.

You my internet friend are awesome. If you/your friend needs anything let me know.
Thank you very much for your kind words!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Boy, this thread turned into something, eh?
I can see you smiling

cute-smiley-face-transparent-Favim.com-1543790.jpg

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is awesome is that I see her vaping, even while someone is smoking the stink stick behind her. Good job man!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the great work in all areas w00t!!
That was purely accidental. But priceless regardless!

cage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I read this when you first posted and wanted to contribute, but at the time I was a very new vaper and had no spare parts. Anyways, what you did was very cool and I hope that she sticks with it!

As far as your group goes, good on you for being part of this group and talking about it! I have friends and family that have to deal with these issues and I know the strength and will it takes to do this. There is nothing at all to be ashamed of and the vast majority of people are like us that have said the same. Ignore the assholes and vape on man!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I read this when you first posted and wanted to contribute, but at the time I was a very new vaper and had no spare parts. Anyways, what you did was very cool and I hope that she sticks with it!

As far as your group goes, good on you for being part of this group and talking about it! I have friends and family that have to deal with these issues and I know the strength and will it takes to do this. There is nothing at all to be ashamed of and the vast majority of people are like us that have said the same. Ignore the assholes and vape on man!
I want to tell everyone, participants, lurkers, everyone.
This turned into a lot more than I thought it would. I'm truly proud of what this turned out to be.
This Vaping community is something to be proud to be a part of. We look out for our own and some people that aren't even part of the community, this thread being case in point. We all should be proud to be part of something so phenomenal!
Thank you everyone!

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to tell everyone, participants, lurkers, everyone.
This turned into a lot more than I thought it would. I'm truly proud of what this turned out to be.
This Vaping community is something to be proud to be a part of. We look out for our own and some people that aren't even part of the community, this thread being case in point. We all should be proud to be part of something so phenomenal!
Thank you everyone!
Well said curly

sent from the back of Otto's bus

VU Sponsors