Become a Patron!

help build a 150v mod

angel breath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New to this forum or any forum to that matter but i have a buddy that bought himself a cherry bomber box mod, and i want to show him that i can build one probably notas great but one just as good as his he's an one upper i bought a authentic v3 flip he buys a authentic gmodz from tronix as well. So if any one can guide me to a list that will put out 150v or better box mod

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First thing you should do is learn a bit more about ohm's law and electricity...... 150 volts would melt any atomizer (don't even want to try and calculate the amp draw but your batteries would likely explode the first time you tried to hit the button). 150 watts on the other hand is doable, depends on the chip you buy for it.

Do some research, learn a bit more first, look at what other people have made, get yourself a good box mod to compare to, build one that you know you're going to mess up and then try and build one for reals.

angel breath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok then what i mean 150 watts. My mech mod does a damn good job. But damn one uppers suck. Im building a simple 50w one that i found a diagram for but i know that it can go higher but what to use i have no clue.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry, can't help myself.

Like anendeloflorien said, I hope you are talking about building a 150 WATT box mod.

A 115 VOLT box mod is easy. Get a box, attach a Fat Daddy 510 connector on it, take a peace of Zip cord with a standard AC plug on the end, solder the positive and negative ends to the Fat Daddy connector, put whatever topper you want on it, hand to someone you really don't like and plug the sucker into a standard wall outlet.

You can do the same with 220/230 volt. Just get the plug to fit the outlet for your electric stove.

DH350nWo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone ever use a toaster or an incandescent light bulb? 110v and has a switch. In theory it could work for a mod. In practicality not a great idea. I won't be that guy to try it out.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New to this forum or any forum to that matter but i have a buddy that bought himself a cherry bomber box mod, and i want to show him that i can build one probably notas great but one just as good as his he's an one upper i bought a authentic v3 flip he buys a authentic gmodz from tronix as well. So if any one can guide me to a list that will put out 150v or better box mod
Are you sure you are not the one upper lol

angel breath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmfao, asked myself same question. I dont feel like the one upper, f*$# it dont care i guess i hate it when one mf acts like hes better than every one else.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors