Become a Patron!

Help a newbie out

Hi Guys,

I have recently started using e-cigs but I'm not sure of which online stores are best to go for?

I have been recommended www.Driphacks.com but I'm not sure if they are any good and worth the risk of buying from? if anyone has any better recommendations then please help me out.

Cheers!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I've never heard of them.

What exactly are you looking to buy?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi Guys,

I have recently started using e-cigs but I'm not sure of which online stores are best to go for?

I have been recommended www.Driphacks.com but I'm not sure if they are any good and worth the risk of buying from? if anyone has any better recommendations then please help me out.

Cheers!

I checked your link and saw UK pricing.
I'm in the US.

@KingPin! may be able to help you.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
All things battery and battery related I only use fogstar.co.uk

Evolution Vaping, Custom Vapes, E-cig one I’ve used before for hardware

Juices commercial I like B&M local shop try to support them every now and then

otherwise I mostly make my own juices, flavourart.uk, Vapable.com, vampire vapes are the ones I use personally

Nicotine shots I buy from lucemil

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hi Guys,

Cheers!
Welcome to VU
It would be helpful if you posted your location and what type items you're looking for.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These sorta' posts always feel like some form of idiotic "secret shopper" crap:
  • sweeping questions
  • minimal/no-data
  • flakey names
  • no response or wait-around
  • they are not searching or reading existing threads.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nicotine shots I buy from lucemil

*"crawls" all over Lucemil, "Eh, $8.21 US for 500 ml of 80V/20P, hm, hm ... good bit cheaper than Heartland which adds the Nic, but sure any saving get eat up in the shipping. blast. Heartland's cost shipped out w/ 18 mg per ml Nic ---> $20 or so for 500 ml based on last I bought at $40 for 1 L." (sighs, grumbles at shipping costs, snorts) still bookmarks lucemil as he might find it useful*

See what happens if you feed me data? I go lookie. :)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
These sorta' posts always feel like some form of idiotic "secret shopper" crap:
  • sweeping questions
  • minimal/no-data
  • flakey names
  • no response or wait-around
  • they are not searching or reading existing threads.

<joking>Darn. *takes of a name tag identifying him as one "Mr. Roberto Elfman"* Guess I'll not be doing that bit then. Some one asked me to see how the tubes over here compared to ECF. I figured this Roberto guy, well he's a plumber so he'd know tubes, no one here would be none the wiser. I could poke bears with sticks all day long. </joking>

I agree with you in seriousness. It might be the Russians, or Chinese looking to pull something. Never can tell. Of course, it really holds no bearing for me. We're all human beings. Besides, not like our forum has the secret recipe for Ecto-Cooler or Strawberry Daqri. Nope, no such recipes as those here, not t'all. Even if we had such secrets, we'd never hide 'em in the ground outside along the rail road track, where it's all broken up. Nope. We also do not have the secret plans of the non-violent revolution we've already won. If those were here they'd be up my furry bum and unlikely many want to bother with that.:huh:o_O;)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Forgot to mention stealth vape and modmaker for odds and sods like squonk bottles and mech bits, plus SV has the best wire over here

also use crazy wire company despite some iffy spools at times they are cheap plus 5 for 4 deals etc

Used cheekyvape to buy psyclone and V&D atties another good one often have deals should have added them for hardware

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Used cheekyvape to buy
, ...

Oh nice. An Inowire Notos for 85 quid o'r there. Not sure if I could afford $100 for one at the moment, at least though I can see a spot to find one. Hell yeah, keep the free flow of data going on. I never knew about Crazy Wire, seems they got all kinds of wire. They even got guitar wire which I'm still fogged in how it differs from some of the virtual piano wire we use in vaping, but reckon there's a difference.

About all I have for some decent links are to MFS (My Freedom Smokes) & MVS (My Vapor Store), Of course, being a frugal po' boy here I shop Fast Tech , 2F, 3F a lot. Like getting juice from Heartland although I'm always keen on sales for my "base" with nicotine already put in. I get unflavored maximum VG then can add flavour as I desire, buy flavors from the grocer, just careful to not use any oil based ones. I like peppermint or mints, menthol a good bit.

Hey Guys thanks for all the advise! @kingping I went to B&m and was surprised at how cheap it was! I've ordered from Custom Vapes so will keep you updated on how that goes, I now need to have a brose for a traveling case

VU Sponsors