Become a Patron!

Hello

I just wanted introduce myself. I'm brand new to the forum & to vaping as well. The recipe section really caught my eye, but I was a little confused by some of the abbreviations used. I'm assuming they're mainly brands, but a little clarification would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like to know your favorite stores & websites for buying flavors. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there, Welcome to VU, Get right in that section and ask all those questions, got the best folks in there to help you out!! Enjoy the forum!!:)

I just wanted introduce myself. I'm brand new to the forum & to vaping as well. The recipe section really caught my eye, but I was a little confused by some of the abbreviations used. I'm assuming they're mainly brands, but a little clarification would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like to know your favorite stores & websites for buying flavors. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Sasquatch , welcome to VU, you can check csvape.com , I bought all my vaping stuff from there , the service is really good and the orders ship quickly !!

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FA = Flavour Art
TFA/TPA= Perfumer's/ Flavor's Apprentice
FW= Flavor West
Lor= Lorann
IW= Inawera
CAP= Capella

Depending on what you're looking for, ECigExpress, EliquidMart (FA and CAP flavors), Wizard Labs, Bull City Vapors.

stking05674

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Moon mountain vapor has good juice buzz berry

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U, lots of helpful people and a world of info here

VU Sponsors